My Subscription Problem

Hi. Every Tim i try to create a subscription this comes up, can anyone help me? I have already tried reinstalling the ap twice.

Hey, can you tell us what device you are using?

You may be running an old version of Infinite Flight. I also recommend looking at the Minimum Device Requirements.

Our minimum device requirements have recently changed due to the rapidly evolving features of Infinite Flight which require greater device performance and specifications to smoothly operate. To ensure the best possible experience we recommend that a device has at least 1GB+ of internal device memory (RAM). Our mission will be to continually optimize performance, however the bar must be raised with future features in mind.

iOS Requirements:

• 64 bit device
  • iOS 10 operating system or later
  • Click here to see full list of iOS devices supported at this time

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0

Note: Due to large variety of Android devices there is not a specific list of supported devices. Customers with devices that are not supported at this time will receive a message on the Google PlayStore when attempting to download the latest update for Infinite Flight to advise that the device in use is not supported.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

2 Likes

Also make sure your app is updated fully to 18.6*. This is our current version we all use for Infinite Flight. That is my guess…

1 Like

We’re at 18.6 ;)

5 Likes

Yeah, just guessing the full version… Fixed it anyways, thanks

1 Like

Hi there! Thanks for all the help.
I am on Infinite Flight Version 16.13.0 and it will not show any signs of an update needed and therefore wont let me update
My Android Version is 4.4.4 on a Samsung tab e

2 Likes

Well, I hope this is the solution, no problem!

Yeah, your tablet cannot run IF global. Sorry but nothing we can do about it. You can upgrade to a newer device if possible.

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0
1 Like

I also recommend checking the thread below for some device suggestions.

Have A Great Day!

1 Like

Ok thanks a million!

1 Like

No problem! I hope to see you in the Global skies soon. You can always return for more questions.

closed #13