My Spring Travels

Hello IFC!

This spring, I will have the privilege of exploring the East Coast of the United States. It’s been almost 10 years since I last visited the East Coast! I will use this as my tracking thread where I will upload pics of the airport, my flights, and such.

Here’s my itinerary:

May 19

United Airlines flight 2064, LAX-IAD

May 25

United Airlines flight 275, EWR-LAX

I am using this trip as a vacation to explore the East Coast, which I haven’t been to in many years. Why am I departing out of LAX? I happen to be in California till mid-June, so why not take a trip? I am in LA quite a bit.

If you would like to ask any questions regarding my trip, please don’t hesitate to ask!

1 Like

Ooh, you could post your flights on this topic right here! :D

Also, do you live in the state of California?

Make sure you come to 305, you won’t regret it. 😉

1 Like

One question, why united?

United is my favorite airline.

Oh I ain’t going that far south, sorry. Come up to New York!

3 Likes

There’s some great restaurants in terminal C which is where United is based

2 Likes

That sounds fun! I’m stopping in JFK on my way to Buenos Aires next spring (Delta and Aerolíneas Argentinas)

Have a great time (at least it isn’t Allegiant 🙂)

1 Like

Should be great for our channel! Can’t wait! Hope you have fun in the big Apple!

1 Like

Hey guys! I landed into Dulles! The next week will be exploring the East Coast! Here’s the pics I got from seat 30F!

My next flight will be on May 25 so stay tuned! 37K Productions will be creating a trip report for the 2 flights, which is expected to arrive in a few weeks.

1 Like

Trip report for the first flight is out! Stay tuned this week for the returning flight trip report. Make sure to subscribe to our channel for more great content!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.