My Spotting pictures part 4

Hi there IF community,
Today I want to show you my latest edited spotting pictures. Today I´ll mostly show you pictures from my trip to London I had last week. This time I really apologize for the quality, as my laptop is exporting the images with a worse quality than it should There will probably be more topics in the future with london pics, gott edit em first. @MishaCamp are these good london spotting pics?

All pictures are either edited in Photoshop or Lightroom!

Gear: Canon 500D; Tamron 70-300mm SP

Feedback and comments are also appreciated ;)
I hope everyone likes this and please tell me if you would like to have more of these posts,
Kind regards,
Lorenzo Schaaf
@ljspotter on Instagram

Virgin Atlantic B747

American Airlines B777 no lenses were harmed in the production of this image hahah
IMG_4844

Air India B787
IMG_4596

Air Malta A320
IMG_4666

United Airlines B787
IMG_4871

Turkish Airlines B777
IMG_4700

53 Likes

I love the one with the lense😂 looks so cool! Great idea

Your photos are as professional as usual they look so cool!

8 Likes

hahaha thank you! took some time to do that one! Thank you for your feedback! ;)

1 Like

Fantastic photos, well done!

1 Like

thanks marty! Really appreciate it

1 Like

Nice. The best in my opinion is the Air Malta A320 with that weird special livery :)

1 Like

i also like that livery. Was a very exiting catch as i had never seen that airline before and neither did i knew that there was a livery like that ;)

1 Like

Woah, amazing pics. Can’t decide whether I like the VA or the Valetta one better.

1 Like

How did you get that lens picture without getting dust or anything in that lense or did you photoshop that in? Anyway love these pictures these are amazing!

2 Likes

Stunninf pictures as always. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Awesome Photos! I Love Them!

1 Like

Thanks @BluePanda900 @bobo2345 @Etrain @ItsBlitz

1 Like

Wow !! The best spotting pictures ive ever seen 😍😍OMG really loves it. Crisp+clear pictures

1 Like

They look so cool, what airports where they at?

1 Like

Nice pics :) let’s wait for @dush19 to appear on this thread 👀

5 Likes

My favourite, hands down. That was an amazing angle, spectacular focus and great editing ;) Good job on all of ‘em.

2 Likes

Why do you need to appreciate yourself Mortiz

6 Likes

amazing photos…

2 Likes

They were made at LGW and LHR!

Wow. I am breathless at how amazing these photos are. I think you are a professional photographer who is undercover or something.

@MishaCamp you have some fierce competition now.