My spotting pictures of the last months

Hello IF community,
today I will show you some pictures of my spotting adventures. Although the editing of some pictures might not be the best I hope the aircraft/livery makes you change your mind ;) All these images come from my recent spotting sessions in Madrid (LEMD), Berlin Tegel (EDDT), @Cameron will like this one Mallorca (LEPA), some of my flight classes in Midrand, South Africa (FAGC) and the madrid air show in cuatro vientos (LECU/LEVS).

I edited all the pictures on Lightroom and Photoshop (those edited on PS haven´t got watermark)

Feedback and comments are also appreciated ;)
I hope everyone likes this and please tell me if you would like to have more of these posts,
Kind regards
Lorenzo Schaaf

Eurowings A320 Eruopa Park livery

EasyJet A319

EasyJet A320 neo livery

Transavia 737

(ex)Air Berlin A321
AB321JP

DHL 757
757DHL

Air Europa 787 Scholas livery

Emirates A380

Cathay Pacific 777

Cygnus Air 757

LATAM A350

KLM 737

Air Canada Rogue 767

Air France A321

British Airways A319

Piper PA-28 Cherokee

Cessna 172

(actually no clue)

Repsol red bull air race aircraft

Eurocopter Colibri 120

54 Likes

Like… how. This forum is an absolute hidden gem for spotting pics, and you are right up there leading the way. Amazing.

6 Likes

thank you a lot for these kind words @ewanfleming!!!

Greetings,
Lorenzo

2 Likes

These pictures look so amazing! Nice job!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Greetings,
Lorenzo

Lovely pics! You have a great talent! Keep up the great work! :)

1 Like

They’re amazing!! Love them. Particularly like the Emirates A380 shot and the Cygnus Air 757. Definitely some of the best pics on this forum!

1 Like

Thank you for these kind words! And surely i´ll keep up ;)

Greetings,
Lorenzo

1 Like

Thanks John! The Cygnus livery is rather strange in comparison of the other cargo 757s. The emirates as always an impressive aircraft to take pictures of!

Greetings,
Lorenzo

2 Likes

Great pictures 👍.

P.s, you don’t always need to end your post with ‘Greetings, Lorenzo’.😊

There’s nothing wrong with that. He’s just being friendly.

6 Likes

Thank you very much! I like to end all my comments/threads with a formality like “greetings” or “kind regards” just to show a bit more respect ;)

Greetings,
Lorenzo

1 Like

Those look awesome, thanks very much for sharing @Lolo31R 😍

4 Likes

*just bypasses what I said as though it never happened…

1 Like

I am always glad to share some of my pictures!!! Thank you for your comment!✌️

Greetings,
Lorenzo

3 Likes

Very very nice pictures. I fell in love with them directly, with the LATAM, Eurowings, the air race aircraft and especially the Eurocopter Colibri 120. Really nice photos. Keep it up Lorenzo!

2 Likes

I somehow knew you would like the eurowings picture!!! Thank you for your words Casa.

Greetings,
Lorenzo

1 Like

Great photos !!! The Emirates A380 and the Transavia B738 look so great 😍

2 Likes

Nice shots, one really needs to take the time to appreciate how these regular forum members take the time of their day to make a topic sharing there spotting pictures with us! Great work Lorenzo 👍🏾🙂

1 Like

As I said before the “whale” is always impressive to photograph!! Shh , the transavia is a 737-7, but no one shall notice this 👀😂
Thank you for your kind words
Greetings,
Lorenzo