My Spotting @ KSNA 09/09/17

Hey guys! Recently I was able to fly out to SNA onboard Frontier Airlines (duh) and I thought I’d share some of my personal favorite photos. You can find a trip report later tonight or anytime through Tuesday. Enjoy and drop feedback if needed :)

Airport: Johne-Wayne Orange County Airport
Date Visited: September 9th, 2017
Locations in Spotting Photos: Terminals A-C @ SNA and inside aircraft
Special Notes: I LOVE FRONTIER AIRLINES

Alaska Airlines “Horizon Air” Dash8 at Gate 1A boarding for a flight to Portland (PDX)

My view from my window seat (14 Alpha) on Frontier Airlines A320N “Champ The Bronco”.

Alaska Airlines “Horizon Air” boarding for a flight to San Jose.

This one is self explanatory :)

A beautiful Delta Airlines E175 taxiing for takeoff @ 20R
IMG_9008
An American Airlines (with the American retro jet livery) parked for its flight to Phoenix Sky-Harbor (PHX) and an American Airlines just pushed back for its flight to Dallas FortWorth (DFW)

IMG_8964
Back over at Terminal C with #SouthwestAirlines with a flight leaving to Denver (DEN) and two aircraft sitting at their respective gates.

IMG_9027
United Airlines A319 just arrived in from Chicago OHare (ORD)

Delta Airlines B752 just arrived and is boarding for its flight to Atlanta (ATL)

IMG_8977
Southwest Airlines B738 boarding for a flight to San Jose.

The interior of Terminal B outside gates 12 and 13

A weird angle of a Delta Airlines B737

Alaska Airlines E175 being towed into the gate.

Delta Airlines Maddog just sitting at the gate.

Southwest Airlines B738 boarding for a flight to Las Vegas (LAS) with an Alaska Airlines (old livery) taxiing past for its flight to Seattle (SEA)

American Airlines B739 just arrived from Dallas ForWorth (DFW).

A beautiful shot of a Southwest Airlines B737

18 Likes

Wow, nice pics! I’ve never been to John Wayne, is it nice? Also, the Delta 737 might be an A320 with sharklets, though I"m not 100% sure.

American Airlines B739 just arrived from Dallas ForWorth (DFW)

American doesn’t have 737-900s :)

My home airport! And if anyone is going to ask, yes it is the best airport I’ve been too!

1 Like

I’m glad so many people feel the need to critique the tiniest of variants lol. 😂Thanks for the help bud.

3 Likes

Well Denver is also the best 😉

American only flies 737-800 into john Wayne :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.