My spotting during my travels

Yesterday I was traveling from KPDX-KORD and I just wanted show you the pictures I took the other day

poll !(poll type regular results=always)

• 1:My plane United Airlines 737-900
  • 2:United Airlines 757-200
  • 3:Unmarked 767-300 and Unmarked 727
  • 4:ANA 777-300
  • 5:United Airlines 737-900 Continental retro livery
  • 6:737 conga line
  • 7: United Express ERJ-145LR
  • 8:American A321
  • 9:American 737-800
  • 10:Western Air Cargo 747-400F
    [/poll]
13 Likes

Great pictures but there is a 10
Picture limit
See this for more information: About the Spotting Category

2 Likes

Ok I will minimize my pictures

1 Like

There minimized down to ten I will remember that from now on thanks for the info:)

2 Likes

Man I miss PDX, I grew up just north of the river in Vancouver…or “The Couve” as the cool kids called it haha. I used to spend hours parked by the runway, back then the only AA planes you’d see were MD80’s.

2 Likes

I feel like spotting planes in US airports is so different than in germany or europe. Soooooo many 737s but in germany its more a320,a321.

3 Likes

When I go plane spotting I go up onto the parking garage and then I get a great view of all the runways from there

1 Like

There used to be a place you could pull into off Marine Dr about half way down 28R, it’s all closed off now. Never spotted from the garage though.

2 Likes

The parking garage gives you great access to RWY 28L and it is easy to get to because all you have to do is take public transportation and go up to the parking garage although Marine drive does give you good ground level views of the planes taking off and landing

1 Like

Noted. Next time I’m up there I’ll check it out. Thanks!

2 Likes

Also the cellphone lot by 28L gives you good pictures too

1 Like

That unmarked 767 looked like it was at ORD.
If it was that is the old N345AN (AA383) being scrapped

2 Likes

What did you use to take the pictures?

2 Likes

Nice Chicago O’Hare, my home airport. Great pictures!

3 Likes

I used my phone I have an iPhone 6SE

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.