My smoothest landing ever :)

Hi. I have buttered a MD11. The landing is -43fpm. Go and see this!!

Server: Solo
Airport: KJFK
American Airlines MD11(1968)

What do you think of this landing? Comment down below

Hope you enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š

30 Likes

This is very smooth!๐Ÿ˜ Good job! โœˆ

4 Likes

Thanks @IF-EGYPT_YT

2 Likes

Smooth yes, but kinda late (Just like the Delta 717 in the 717 butters topic, it was legit less than -100fpm)

2 Likes

I just slammed down a 739.

professional

8 Likes

bruh I butter 717s and you Ryanair 737s? ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

The disrespect ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Nicely done! I flew the MD-11F the other day. Letโ€™s just say itโ€™s not my cup of tea. ๐Ÿ˜‚

For those of you who are wondering, it was -244fpm.

6 Likes

The passengers on the MD-11 luxury liner are happy

2 Likes

How can you know?

Iโ€™m sorry, I donโ€™t understand.

1 Like

It is fine :)

Probably the fpm of the front gear. But seriously, even though the touchdown was smoother than the transition from 20.2 to 20.3 , your flare was kinda long. But as long as you landed in the touchdown zone, I canโ€™t see any problem.

4 Likes

ouch

Nice landing, whenever I land the MD11 I always end up with something stuck in the ground.

1 Like

i rarely use the MD11, itโ€™s really hard to land it i get like -300fpm. Great landing ๐Ÿ‘ but you touched down late.

Meanwhile im here with my MD-11 glitching the gear through the rwy with a rough landing :/

2 Likes

Buttering this aircraft is extremely easy. I donโ€™t know why people say itโ€™s a struggle to fly. (Although that may have to do with the fact that of my last 50 flights, 36 of them have been in the DC-10, and 8 in the MD-11 ๐Ÿคช).

I use it all the time because itโ€™s extremely easy to land and fly. ๐Ÿ˜

And I butter DC-10โ€™s and MD-11โ€™s and I Ryanair 717โ€™s. Weโ€™re the exact opposite. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

That was cha cha really smooth.

2 Likes