My Sister’s 12th Birthday Weekend Trip to the Big Apple (aka New York) - Return Pt2: Miami to St. Louis

Hello folks, this was my flight that brought me back to St. Louis after I said goodbye to Pamela and the family and then laid over. As I got to Gate D45, I was hungry. So I went over to the Villa Pizza restaurant and bought some pizza 🍕 to eat before I boarded my flight back to St. Louis. So here go the shots and I hope you like it.

American Airlines Flight 1594: Miami to St. Louis 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 3hrs 8mins
Server: Expert

Here is my aircraft at Gate D45 while I was eating my pizza 🍕 that I bought 💰 from the Villa Pizza Restaurant. Alrighty, let me get this flight started.

Taxiing to RWY 26L after we pushed back from Gate D45 for our departure out of Miami

Entering RWY 26L, cleared for takeoff out of MIA

And off we go heading back to St. Louis 🇺🇸. Goodbye MIA c ya next time

Banking to our right, heading northwest on our way to St. Louis a few minutes after takeoff out of MIA

Cruising over western Central Florida as Biscoff Cookies 🍪 and AA mini pretzels 🥨 and complimentary drinks 🥤 were served. This time, I got Pepsi 🥤 at FL380, while I was listening to music 🎶 throughout the flight

On our descent phase getting near St. Louis 🇺🇸 as we fly over parts of Illinois 🇺🇸 and Missouri 🇺🇸.

On short final RWY 11 at STL airport as our second attempt before we touched down as we had to go around when we were a bit too high

Here we are as we crossed RWY 24 after we landed in STL.

And welcome back to St. Louis as we arrived at Gate C12 at STL airport and here is my aircraft that I flew on. Without further ado, I’m off to baggage claim 🛄 and exiting the airport for me to be picked up by Uncle Offiong to head home and go to bed 🛏️ since I arrived before midnight.

And that completes the whole entire journey of me going to Miami to see my sister as she turned twelve and then flying to NYC. We had a great time in NYC, and had lots of fun. So, I hope you enjoyed my whole entire journey and I will be traveling to Jamaica 🇯🇲 on Spring Break. Have a blessed day and be safe.

8 Likes

Hope your MIA → STL flight was great! My review on AA 1199 should be out today

2 Likes

Yeah sure was great. I had to go around due to the fact that I was a little bit too high. But overall, it was great

these are so underrated

1 Like

Best thing ever 😝

1 Like

fr

like i have a jar of the peanut butter

and the package of the cookies

1 Like

y’all just made me hungry…

MANDELA EFFECT?: Is it Biscotti too?