My Sisterโ€™s 12th Birthday Weekend Trip to the Big Apple aka New York Pt2 - Outbound Pt2: Miami to New York

Hello folks, this was the day when Pamela and I and the family went on our trip from ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Miami to New York JFK ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ on American Airlines Flight 1032. For some reason as I spawned in to start the flight, someone thatโ€™s flying the exact plane with the exact call sign stole our gate which was Gate D30A that we were expecting to depart from, so now I spawned in Gate D37 to start the flight. And another incident which is arriving at Gate 4 Terminal 8 at JFK airport when this dude stole Gate 2 that we were about to arrive at. But oh well, I guess Gate 4 was our new arrival gate then. But what an awesome flight we had. I hope you enjoy my shots and letโ€™s get right onto it.

American Airlines Flight 1032: Miami to New York ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 777-300ER
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: John F. Kennedy Intโ€™l Airport (KJFK)
Flight Time: 3hrs
Server: Expert

Hello folks, here we are at Gate D30A at MIA airport as we get ready to board this B77W up to the Big Apple ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ for us to celebrate Pamelaโ€™s 12th Birthday at a very good restaurant in Manhattan ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Anyways, letโ€™s get this flight started.

Taxiing down to RWY 26L for our departure out of MIA after we push back from Gate D37 which was totally unacceptable for this dude to steal Gate D30A

We just hopped on RWY 26L, lined up and ready for our takeoff roll out of MIA.

And off we go on our way to New York ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Goodbye Miami ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Few minutes after takeoff, we banked to the right 180 degrees to east before bank left to fly northeast to New York and here is the beautiful view of Miami Beach ๐Ÿ๏ธ that we literally flew over

And cruising over this ocean ๐ŸŒŠ at FL390 as Biscoff Cookies ๐Ÿช and beverages were served by the AA Flight Attendants. For me, I got Sprite ๐Ÿฅค, my sister Pamela got Apple Juice ๐Ÿงƒ, and the family got Coca Cola ๐Ÿฅคand Beer ๐Ÿบ . Throughout this flight, I was listening to music ๐ŸŽถ. I also played some games on the IFE and even looked at the flight tracker, plus played with different views. Pamela on the other hand, wore headphones ๐ŸŽง that was distributed onboard and watched some tv shows and watched a movie ๐ŸŽฅ until our preparation for landing at JFK airport

An hour later, we were on our descent phase as we were near JFK airport before we were on short final aiming for RWY 31R

And here we are on short final RWY 31R for landing at JFK airport

After we landed at JFK airport, we were taxiing to Gate 4 since this dude stole Gate 2 for no reason. But oh well, we would like to welcome ourselves to New York John F. Kennedy Airport ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

And we just arrived at Terminal 8 Gate 4 at JFK airport. Time for us to exit the airport and here is the picture of our plane before we eat lunch ๐Ÿฅช at the airport and explore JFK airport before heading to baggage claim ๐Ÿ›„ and exiting the airport, taking a cab ๐Ÿš• to Holiday Inn Express Queens ๐Ÿจ for our two-day vacation in New York ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. What a great flight we had.

And that completes our trip from Miami to New York. I hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for our return flight to the 305 Miami ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ on Monday. Ah New York, my memory of me being there when I was a kid. Anyways, have a blessed day and be safe.

10 Likes

Nice! I was supposed to fly a B77W from MIA to JFK Tuesday but it was swapped to the B772. Luckily my return is still a B77W

1 Like

Youโ€™re going in IRL or in game on Tuesday?

IRL!

1 Like