My Setup

Hello guys so today i just want to share my setup to you!! image

11 Likes

some people really take it to the next levels. I feel ashamed flying with my phone in the hand mostly :D

32 Likes

ma and you both @Overspeed

4 Likes

If you can do the same quality landing he does on your phone you have nothing to be ashamed of man. Theses kinds of tools are just for added realism am I right @Justin_Cardoso_Picar?

3 Likes

The joystick help me a lot too do my landings!! Because the ipad is not like stable!!

2 Likes

I really think having the joystick setup is going to be a great compliment to Global. The added realism all around is gonna be awesome. I they can get it to where one can stream the flight onto a tv from the phone and the Ipad while using a joystick, the possibilities almost become endless.

3 Likes

I used to have an amazing setup, but I much prefer the easy and simple mobility that Infinite Flight brings. Playing with a joystick and computer is not convenient in my honest opinion, as it negates the main purpose of a mobile flight simulator, easy mobility.

But this topic is about your setup, not my opinion. So anyways, that is a great setup! If I had a laptop rather than a gaming computer a setup like that would be a viable option for me.

9 Likes

Now that’s a serious mobile gamer! Kudos to you good sir!

1 Like

Well since I fly basically only with my “hands”, I´m very used to it and surely can land very smooth. Except for the C130, I prefer bumpy landings with it. I like the jumping and stuff, looks pretty real because of a good suspension work of the devs :D

3 Likes

I’m on your boat. I’d rather spend money towards a computer sims than a mobile one

2 Likes

But if you have the chance to have IF and P3D?? That s what i have!!

You have to remember that Infinite Flight is a mobile app. But it’s your money. :-)

2 Likes

That’s my point. I’d rather spend money on the computer sim than IF where I don’t have to to make it good.

1 Like

Well, if @Justin_Cardoso_Picar has both P3D and IF, then he uses the joystick for both, right? If you already have something, might as well use it. But yea, if you have the money to buy a joystick and stuff, PC would be best. As long as you had a good PC. Which actually could be really expensive.

1 Like

To be realistic I would only use it while flying Airbus aircraft’s

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.