My problem

Hello everyone I brought IF pro just

But …(look at the picture)Idk why…please help me thanks

I brought the pro but I didn’t get the pro

Hello!

If you’ve recently purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Tap “GET PRO”
  2. Tap “I already have an account”
  3. Tap “Revert to default account” in the bottom right.

The steps listed above, should bring up the account which currently holds your purchased subscription.

If you’re still unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please send the following information via e-mail to support@infiniteflight.com

• Which steps you’ve tried.
  • Username (if applicable).
  • Callsign.
  • Copy of the purchase receipt.

You can attach the email purchase receipt from your respective app store or simply copy and paste the receipt into the body of your response. Note: All receipts from the Google Play Store must display the order ID beginning with “GPA”.

Thank you!

1 Like

I have getten my account

Please help me

Hello!

Follow the instructions given.
The most likely scenario here is that your subscription has been applied to a default account.

We need the callsign from that account which you’ll get if you follow the instructions.

1 Like

Can u tell me the steps

I’ve already done that :)

1 Like

Why u didn’t reply…

Restart the app, it’s been fixed now :)

1 Like

Look at this

Oh thanks

1 Like

You were never asked to do that, since that error would most certainly appear given you already have an account connected :)

A very healthy tip for the future:
When asking for support, it’s always best to follow the instructions given by the one helping and not doing too much stuff on your own ;)

3 Likes