My problem

Hey everyone I am Andros users.If I user iPhone to play Infinite Flight and Can I transfer my android data to apple?

Hi, what data exactly do you want to transfer to your apple device?

• If it’s your Infinite Flight account, all you got to do is to just log into your account on your apple device.
  • If you’re talking about your local (solo) logbook, then, I’m afraid, you can’t.
  • If you’re talking about replay files, just upload them to a cloud storage service of your choice and download them on your apple device.

I started on an android device, and now I use both my phone and iPad to fly(one at a time obviously) and I have my account linked through this forum account… That is the best way I can think of if you want access to your account on both platforms.
*Make sure you link the community fourm account to your android device first before you sign in on your apple.

However when you do this, the only thing that will transfer will be your stats. If you want to transfer your replay files you’ll have to

If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to ask!

1 Like

K.thank you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.