My planespotting videos (ZurichAirportSpotter) NEW: Early afternoon takeoff compilation ft B747, A350-1000 & more!

Hello IF community,
Since a few years I’ve been doing plane spotting at Zurich Airport, and sometimes at other fields as well. I usually take my video camera with me and record all interesting stuff I can. I thought I share one of my recent videos with you here, and if it receives positive reactions I can update you as soon as another video is done.

To kick it off I’ve got a great looking Boeing 757: Yucaipa Companies B757-2J4ER N770BB departing Zurich

18 Likes

Awesome video! That 757 looks cool! 😃👍🏻😄

2 Likes

Nice shots! Keep up the good work!
Luke ;)

2 Likes

Cool video!

If you ever want to go plane spotting at ZRH let me know. I think @Nick_Wing and I could be going spotting a lot in a few weeks time.

1 Like

Nice video keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks to the positive feedback that I’ve received I decided to share another video here in the community. This time it is a compilation of heavy departures at Amsterdam Schipol. Hope you enjoy :)

3 Likes

One nice livery on this A330-200: Turkish Airlines A330-203 TC-JNC

1 Like

Another video from Amsterdam: China Southern Airlines A380-841 B-6140

1 Like

Very nice video! I’ve been to Zurich Airport once and it was amazing! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

A quick compilation for today, recorded in August 2018. Featured: Qatar Airways A350-900, Thai Airways B747-400, Air Canada and Cathay Pacific B777-300ER

2 Likes

Trying a new location here. Various morning arrivals with scenic views including a nice variety of airlines and aircraft.

2 Likes

There is an unofficial rule: Whenever a Boeing 747 is announced, get to the airport! And here we go…

4 Likes

Nice video and great catch of that Silk Way Cargo from Baku!

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Whilst I’m cruising to SBBR in IF, I have uploaded a new video ft. some heavy morning arrivals:

Hope you enjoy :)
1 Like

Melbourne HD Aviation or TK’s Planespotting?

1 Like

Here in GRU/SBGR we have a daily I guess Lufthansa 747-8

And also the Emirates A380

The 2 Giants of the sky!

1 Like

Great video👍🏻

Thank you!

1 Like

That’s very nice. We don’t have regularly scheduled 747 at LSZH unfortunately. Therefor we have 3 daily A380s, one os SIA and two of UAE.