My Own Airline

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

I’m a bit confused. What are you trying to say here?

Are you asking for:

Certain planes?
Something else?

Please elaborate.

2 Likes

I would recommend starting off with some Cessnas like mokulele then eventually you can buy some E-140s, after that you can buy the E-170 along with CRJs.

3 Likes

Are you starting a real world airline, virtual airline in IF or on something like airline empires?

6 Likes

Real world

2 Likes

As in a real world airline that real people fly with?

4 Likes

Like any business, it depends on your intended customers.

This is a knowledgeable group to ask, but you’d need to provide more information.

1 Like

You should start with planes like a cessna 208 caravan!

2 Likes

I’m still confused. You’re starting an airline irl? Not in like airline Manager or some sort of airline management game?

1 Like

Kinda sounds like you want to throw money at something and generate revenue.

What’s your aviation background? Where would you be flying to/from?

1 Like

Pay your pilots

17 Likes

How old are you?
Do you have a valid business plan?

https://www.balloonary.io/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhdji8vDl4gIVB7LtCh2gEAB6EAAYAyAAEgLaqPD_BwE

You’re not the first person trying to gather information like that here.

Just remember that asking a group of simmers, with the average age of about 14(?), is probably not the best source of information for a real world commercial adventure. 😉

Also, what plane to use is not your first concern.
So, asking about a “cheap passenger plane” is not a good start of a serious inquiry into participating in the real world aviation industry.

10 Likes

Wait, so you’re trying to make an Actual Airline? hmm, interesting. I wish you luck in that.

4 Likes

If you have plenty of money or afford any aircrafts then good luck.

1 Like

I suggest you take out some LOANS

3 Likes

Hey man, see I have got no money💁🏻 But got manpower to help you✈️👌👍.

If you’ve come to IF for real world business advice… I might suggest pursuing another venture…

3 Likes

@Liam_HQ You do know it requires millions of dollars and lots of investors to start a real company you cant just snap your fingers and buy a aircraft there 100s of millions each. I dont know if your going for a hypothetical question or something diffrent?

1 Like

You aren’t making this very clear. Could you elaborate? Is this for a project or something?

Yo I’m laughing at this
If ur ligit… u need a lot of financial support (like investors and all that Jazz)
If ur doing this for attention: congrats u got mine

1 Like