My Nov 2 to Dec 2 live is expired but my another one month purchased does not automatically added

I was just going to ask
Last Nov 2 i had a purchasing issue and it was my first time to encounter an issue like that. And i am thankful th it was been fixed but i purchased 2 month at the same day (as you can see on picture) via google play… But on my account i saw the expiring date is DEC 2. Since i purchased 2 months live on that day, NOV 2 it should be expire on JAN 2… Someone told me on my post same with this topic, the other live i purchased will be added automatically i try to log in and press the i have already subscription but it wont apply

You purchased both on the same day. Sadly IF doesn’t let People do this. If I were you I’d email them about the situation

3 Likes

@david please reply on my report… what requirments do i have to show that i purchased a 1 month live twice at the same time? :( i dont want my money wasted or i will just refund it… i’m a little busy this days

Technically, this shouldn’t be possible. If you have the receipt though, FDS will sort this out for you.

Drop an email to contact@infinite-flight.com and David will help you out there (be sure to include a copy of your receipt) :)

1 Like

@Cameron thank you i already send and messgage and by the way the recipt was in google play right amd in email? I hope they could fix it or my 240 PHP is wasted :’(

When I bought first live, i accidentely bought twice. Unfortunately i didn’t knew an IFC website existed. My €5 was gone😭

It was already fixed thank you again @david big brother…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.