My non-rev trip around the northern hemisphere.

Last week on the 25th of August my wife and I departed on a trip around the northern hemisphere.

The route KMSN-KMSP-RKSI-EHAM-KATL-KMSN, a 16,900 mile trip.

We took a A320 up to MSP and then got on the 777-200ER. (N860DA) Due to the gate setup at MSP I could not get a good picture of our bird, so I took one as we departed in ICN.

Our seats for this flight 2C, and 4D, which were the new Delta One suites. (I had the window) Using my wifes photos of the cabin, because the ones I took weren’t as good.

View out my window

When meal time came around I asked the FA’s if I could have the Korean Meal if they had some left, as I am not a paying passenger and those meals are in high demand. To my surprise they did, and it was a tasty meal.

After dinner I slept for about 5-6 hours.

Had this beef bulgogi for the before landing meal.

Once we landed we had a fairly short stay in ICN before heading to AMS on KLM.

Our plane on this segment was another 777-200ER (PH-BQE), except this time we were in coach.

After landing in AMS we spent a few days there before heading back to the US. On our trip home we got Delta One on the A330-300, which sadly I don’t have any pictures of.
I was happy to see that just a few gates over was KLM’s 777-300ER Orange Pride, as I’ve wanted to see that livery in person for a long time.

24 Likes

The Netherlands airports are now a K 🤔

9 Likes

Realy nice

1 Like

Nice photos there, Hop (& @GraceHopper)! I hope that one day I’m lucky enough to go on a trip like this myself. Looks like you guys had a great time!

4 Likes

Yeay MSP 😅👍

2 Likes

Nice post! Best part of non revving is that you might get First Class!

1 Like

That sounds awesome. This is something that I need to do eventuslly. I just need to get more time off haha

1 Like

Non reving looks dope. I have a friend in Grand junction who is a non rev.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.