My Next Event

I want to know where my next event should be, so here is a poll of desirable places and the style of the event. Any further info, such as a different airport, can be put in the thread. Thanks!

• KEWR
    • KDAL
    • KDFW
    • KPNS
    • KADW
    • KEDW
    • KBFI
    • KFRG
    • KLAS

0 voters

Style

• Fly-Out
  • Group Flight
  • Air Show
  • Patterns Event

0 voters

2 Likes

KLAS has beautiful scenery! I’d love to fly there again as I have missed the past IFATC Schedule with the featured Airport. 👍

2 Likes

KSEA I think it’s a very popular place considering the amount of traffic coming into it on a Monday afternoon night I’m surprised to be honest.

1 Like

Is this on Expert? Seattle is IFATC’s Featured Airport for the week, which might explain it :)

1 Like

I’m talking about a far future event

Yes, sorry. I was replying to @Joeoreilly77’s comment, and hit the wrong button.

1 Like

Yes EWR would be amazing!

1 Like

I am currently working an event at KADW, but this can count as the same, if KADW is selected.

Currently this is looking to be a Newark Flyout.

1 Like

It would be nice to see a Las Vegas flyout. There is already a Newark Flyout, so I don’t think you should do Newark.

1 Like

Can we avoid making these topics guys. I have seen more of these style topics the past week than anything else. I understand you want community input, but not every person ever has to create a topic about it. Just choose your favorite airport, date, and create it. This isn’t rocket science people!

1 Like

I don’t mind doing these kinds of surveys…
Also a KDAL Southwest Airlines flyout would be fun!

1 Like

Umm what’s the problem with having two events?

Is there anything wrong with the community’s opinion?

1 Like

There isn’t, when there is only one topic about it. But when there are tons of the same topics, it starts getting out of hand

Well, I’ve been gone for a week, so I’ve only seen one other of these topics. Anyways, this is getting slightly off-topic. Let’s take this to a PM.

So, the poll has been closed, and the final decision…
A close poll for the Airport…
A longshot for the style…
The one and only…

Las Vegas Flyout!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.