My New Update Analysis

I think next year FDS will add more animations and airlines to the A321. Later in the year they’ll add more animations and airlines to the 787. Also during 2016 they’ll add the A318 and A319. What do you think???

4 Likes

A318 and A319 have already been started and there are some awesome photos and liveries online.

A321 has not been started but it is confirmed to be planned.

There’s also a mystery regional jet and a future region (Leaked previously here but I won’t comment on it) in the works.

1 Like

I think I’m incredibly tired of new update speculations. No offense…but yeah, what you said.

1 Like

@Chad_Garnett @Boeing707… “Max Mustang Sends” the results of a “Ouija Board” inquiry relating to your guesses. The board remained un-animated! Sorry! End

3 Likes

I want them to add Atlanta region before 2020

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

And if all of this is not done by February I will call apple and Google to get my money back and hurt you real bad!!!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Stop it! Just about spat my coffee out from laughing. :-)

3 Likes

You probably had the same expression as your profile picture xD

Why would they start working on the 787 before all the A320s are finished. PS: KLM got their 787-9 @Aviation_Fan_6254

“I woke up in a new Bugatti!”

1 Like

They are already working in the A318 and A319 so later in the year they’ll start working on the 787. Why Not???

A321 will come first likely. They haven’t started work on that. Yet.

On their facebook
( https://www.facebook.com/infiniteflightapp )
you will find:

A318:

• AirFrance

A319:

• easyJet
  • BritishAirways
  • Cebu Pacific

I know you don’t have to tell us