My New Infinite Flight YouTube Channel!

So I got my new device on Wednesday (Sony Xperia Z3 / Android 6.0.1) which is therefore capable of screen-record. I decided to take the opportunity and get back into the YouTube Scene.

All kinds of Infinite Flight videos are to come! I’ve got a few ideas for the next videos.

Check the video below and subscribe to stay updated for regularly videos. I’ll try to upload on an at least biweekly schedule.

Feedback is much appreciated.

16 Likes

this is very nice.

2 Likes

Thanks man.

Nice! I like it! :D

1 Like

Great work mate 👍🏽👍🏽 subtitles are a nice touch 👌🏽

1 Like

Thanks guys @Giacomo_Lawrance @Eric_Jordy.
More to come!

2 Likes

Cool, looking forward to it!

1 Like

Looks good. Can’t wait for more.

1 Like

Looks amazing! Keep up the good work

1 Like

What screen recorder do you use? I’m trying to find one for iOS that doesn’t require WIFI… :/

Thanks! :D

1 Like

Pretty sure there isn’t any other than Air Shou(I dunno because I use Android) so you’ll be stuck with that

2 Likes

Amazing video some great editing. Only IF criticism would be your flare was quite sudden but all the angles were amazing wish I had an android then I could screen record instead of me forced to use QuickTime

1 Like

I’m using Android, so I can’t really help you.
For the record, I’m using the screen recorder of Infinite Flight itself.

1 Like

Nice I will check it out!!

1 Like

Okay, thanks!

1 Like

Expect a new video sometime during the weekend.

2 Likes

Where are the very nice 787 with wingflex?

So where is the link to your channel or even the name of it? Because right now I don’t know so I can’t subscribe or like your video.

I’ve got a link in the top post.
Where do you think do all the others here get their opinion from?

The very nice 787 with wingflex will be uploaded sometime soon for sure, videos take time, even if it looks like a 30-minute overall work. It’s more. Much more.

1 Like