My love for Naval aviation, need help on making a decision:

As people may know, I am a huge fan of US Navy. However this has become a problem. I reject almost everything except navy planes. Is like I would suffer from pain from my heart if fly for example USAF planes. I think the best way to describe it is like asking a packers’ fan to cheer for the Chicago bears. This causing me to hard to find any VAs to join and problems in other games, but that is a topic for another day.
I need help because I don’t really know what to do at this point. Should I open up my mind and try some other planes or stay like who I am now and keep being expert of Naval Aviation on fighters?

IFGN I believe is the only Navy-based Group I know of.
@IFGN

2 Likes

they disbanded. I asked their leaders yesterday.

1 Like

Ah dangit. Thought they were still up and active. I didn’t see anything else besides them.

2 Likes

I think you should open up your mind, there are tons of options you can try and maybe they’ll like you (not as much as naval aviation), but it’s a new way to explore the amazing world of aviation, my personal opinion 👍🏼

1 Like

that is what I am thinking too. Maybe after I finish this 16-credit semester. I am getting butt-blasted now.

2 Likes

I’m Navy and I just fly for GAF since there’s not too much difference between Navy and AF in IF.

I still have my callsign as IFGN Cpt Sky but since were going to Carrier Landings HD I havent had the time to change it to CLHD Cpt Sky. IFGN will live on forever in my heart.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.