My Longest Nonstop IF Flight

Just completed one of my longest IF flights ever.

Depart: VHXX (Hong Kong Kai Tak)
Arrive: SAEZ (Buenos Aires)
Flight Time: 21hr 40min
Equipment: 777-300ER (Cathay Pacific)

Special thanks to @Trio for quickly vectoring me into SAEZ given my low fuel level.

EDIT: retook screenshots using proper replay.

Also visible…@Paul_petropoulos

8 Likes

The day I complete a flight over 20 hours…

Please follow the rules of the #screenshots-and-videos category. I’ll get you a link in a second.

1 Like

Wow such an achievement but remember to use replay to take these shots. The HUD and other players name may not be visible here is a topic explains more about it. About the Screenshots and Videos Category

1 Like

I can’t even figure out where the replay function is!

1 Like

So when you open your infinite over to the right hand side of the screen there is a button that says replay click on that and then you can view them
EDIT: Left I’m sorry I mean left

2 Likes

I hate it when folks are ignorant on here, but I guess it’s my turn now. My flight is still open, and I’ve been trying for a while but I can’t find it. Is it only when the flight is fully ended that one can replay it?

1 Like

Explained a lot better than me

1 Like

Thanks I’ll do this and edit the image

1 Like

Yes your flight has to be ended to view the replay

That’s correct. You must end the flight, then you can access your replay and the high quality screenshots it can give you.

Sorry me and @Zach007 are both basically saying the same things @Zach007 you can take over👍

1 Like

Did you make any stops?

The title says “Nonstop”. If you don’t know what that means it means that he flew from point A to point B without stopping at another airport for fuel. (Did not mean to come off as mean)

Well then umm no need to be so mean just a simple misunderstanding everyone makes mistakes

1 Like

I didn’t mean to come off as mean? I was just answering his question. I got rid of the literally because that did kinda sound mean.

I see where your coming from but you never know what people may think and how they may take it.

1 Like

No problem! How much fuel did you have left?

2 Likes

3.8K pounds. Enough for an emergency go around but not much else.

2 Likes