My Longest Flight so far!

Just finished up my longest flight from the beautiful JFK over the entire USofA crossing the pacific and finally landing in Sydney, Australia!! What’s your longest flight??

21 Likes

Oh Wow, Thats super long i’m guessing. My longest was my first long haul. SFO to Dubai, had 15 hours and 38 mins.

2 Likes

My longest flight was Singapore to Newark on the Singapore A350 and it was around 17:45

5 Likes

My longest flight was lax to tokyo. That was also my first overnight flight as well. Around 13h.

1 Like

Mine is Sydney to Buenos Aires (13h47min) because I took a southern route instead of a more central one just a few days ago.

1 Like

This flight took just over 18 hours!! I took off with fuel tanks at 100% and landed with 12%. Seemed pretty sketchy in the beginning but now I know it can be done!

1 Like

Miami to Perth other way round cross Atlantic Ocean, Europe, Middle east, Indian Ocean and finally Perth 22,000KM (Non-Stop) 24 hours A359

2 Likes

My longest flight would be either EWR-SIN in the A359 or LHR-PER in the 789 not sure which is the longest but EWR-SIN was very fun especially taking the polar route

1 Like

JFK-Manila on the PAL A350. I think It was 16h 30m. I’ve also done BOS-HKG on the Cathay 77W. It’s not as long as JFK-MNL, but I circled for around 45 minutes. My longest IRL flight was DXB-LAX on the Emirates A380.

1 Like

My longest flight was from New York JFK - New Delhi in an Air India 777-300ER 🙂
Flight time was 15 hours

My longest flight is EGLL to YSSY, took about 19-20 hours. Nice photos!

1 Like

Mine was Emerites a380 from dubai(OMBD) to new york(JFK) and I’m pretty sure it was about 13hrs

My longest flight I think I have ever done was SFO to EGLL. I was a little confused and did not realize that simbrief had the proper amount of fuel set in Kg, and I only loaded that many pounds! I had to do a fuel stop in Dublin, and then I continued on to EGLL. Quite a learning experience though

1 Like

VHHH-EGLL with @Airnico_9962_on_YT, but over the Pacific Eastern route. Flight time was somewhere around 21 hours and 20 minutes. Unfortunately there was an event at EGLL on our approach and our devices couldn’t take it so we both bricked our landings 😭

My longest flight was London to Vancouver but going eastbound, nonstop. The Flight time was 25 hours and 12 minutes

1 Like

me too! I flew it on the ANA 77W

My longest long haul so far is SFO - ICN

1 Like