My longest flight in infinite flight | Newark - Singapore | Singapore Airlines A359

hey there

yesterday I finally did Newark International to Singapore International in the Singapore Airlines A350-900, something I have been wanting to do ever since the A350 came out. I managed to complete the full flight yesterday with no issues, there was also some other person doing the same flight as me (display name “commander” I don’t know who that is, but I think their app crashed because when they arrived at Singapore, it said the flight originated from WMKK). Anyhow the flight lasted 18h thanks to some good tailwinds. Whilst flying this long route I also passed over some cool scenery.

Aircraft Route and Details

Aircraft: A359 (A350-900)
Airline: Singapore Airlines
Callsign: Singapore 21
Route: KEWR - WSSS
Flight Time: 18h and 01 minute
Server: Expert

Windy crosswind departure from Newark international, along with the a United 78X in the background (this was the person who was doing the same route as me).

Don’t really need to explain what this is, all I can say is it was taken whilst passing over the Black Sea (after passing Boston, Halifax, Heathrow and the rest of London, Frankfurt (which was busy because it was still on the IFATC schedule), the alps and the rest of Europe).

It’s sunrise and a glorious sight from the mountains of Turkey (couldn’t find the name of them, all I can say is that they are between the border of Turkey and Georgia, could be part of the Caucasus, I really don’t know).

Here you can see the beautiful Caucasus and Mount Elbrus another volcano part of the Caucasus. It is the highest mountain in Europe, standing at about 5,642 m (18,510 ft). (I also mentioned the is here: Etihad Airways - From Abu Dhabi to the World | OMAA - KLAX).

This was taken from around the same place (around Georgia/Azerbaijan, with a different mountain in the background). Again, couldn’t find the name of that mountain, all I could make out was that it was somewhere in either Azerbaijan or Armenia.

Now skipping way ahead into landing into a partially busy Singapore in the evening. (-344 FPM so not exactly a very smooth landing, but I was ok with that).

Parked next to A Singapore 777-300ER and another Singapore A359-900, with a A330-300, Another Singapore 77W, a Cathay 77W and a China Eastern A359 in the shot.

38 Likes

Love it dude! Gr8 pics

1 Like

Great Shots <3. Love the bloody moon! :)

2 Likes

Moon shot 😏

2 Likes

@Watt, @ThomasThePro, @Tommy, sorry for the late responses, but thank you!

1 Like

🤤, best shot! Amazing job

1 Like

Those are some awesome photos! That moon tho, wow :D Keep it up!
Happy Flying :D
Cign
Awesome angles!

1 Like

That moon shot remind’s me of the
bloody moon
it almost looks red
great shot man
i’ll bet they will be even better
in the future

1 Like

Nice shots!

Were you on an iOS device?

1 Like

Great pics!
Moonshot is my fav!

1 Like

@Infinite_Qantas, @Captain_Cign, @Zach_inkling, @TylerShah, @Captain_Awerty again sorry for the late responses, but thank you!

@TylerShah Yes it was an iOS device, iPad 6th gen.

2 Likes

Very nice pictures! Reminds me of when it use to take off from my home airport. It hasn’t departed/arrived since the pandemic :(

1 Like

@Lufthansa2 Thank you!

1 Like

Nice shots mate, very cool!

1 Like

i think i might be one of the Singaporean a350s in your picture at Changi

1 Like

@Aero @yazen Thanks!

1 Like