My longest flight in IF with the 787!

Created my longest flight plan today for the first time since playing IF. What distance is your longest flight plan?!

5 Likes

I think that’s not possible because you’re out of the border your throttle will be cutted and you’ll crash

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

There was no throttle cut! I completed the whole flight! Took about an hour maybe more

6 Likes

Ok great :)

1 Like

Longest I’ve done is a circulation of SoCal in a Delta 787-8, from KLAX-KSAN. Climbed all the way up to FL400.

1 Like

Yup there is!

9 Likes

No pics but it was 1000NM

That is awsome

How much free time do you people have?

8 Likes

@Robertdiaz123 Hahaha I was just thinking the same thing! I can only sneak in 20 minutes here and there!

2 Likes

mine was like 800nm in the Norwegian 787-9. Took an hour and 40 minutes. I got up to FL410

4 Likes

Didn’t know you could go that far!!!

1 Like

For some reason and thank goodness the throttle doesn’t cut after entering the blank zone I guess… I think it’s an advantage bc sometimes you have a long flight and you don’t realize and end up crashing

2 Likes

Mine was flying around Seattle region on my first flight with the Boeing 787. If global flight comes I’ll do Singapore to New York.

1 Like

Mine was in the omanair 787-8 in southern california 1hour and 8 minutes flight time cruised at FL410.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.