My local Airport doesn’t exist on Infinite Flight

So as I am now confident at flying and landing I thought I would try a flight into my local airport Teesside Airport or how it has more recently been known Durham Tees Valley Airport however it does not exist on the game and I was wondering what are the chances that this airport could be added to the list of airports to fly into and out of?

Thank you.

Jason

3 Likes

Durham Tees Valley is in Infinite Flight, search for EGNV and it’s there (requires a Pro subscription though)

3 Likes

Ohh well that’s sad that you can’t request your local airport, Upon signing up I was quite looking forward to flying into my home airport but was saddened to realise it wasn’t there. I mean I’m not going to stop playing because it’s not on the list but it would’ve been nice to see as my other local airports, Newcastle international and Manchester etc are on that list and they aren’t far from me either.

1 Like

Ohh is it I’ll have a look I didn’t realise lol.

Thank you @Cameron

2 Likes

Ahh just found it thank you, I will have missed it because the last time i looked I didn’t have a pro subscription.

Thanks again

2 Likes

We also have a KLM E190/B737s if you wish to fly one of the realistic routes from the airport 🙂

8 Likes

I certainly will do 😁

2 Likes

Answered!