My live server is almost always at “!”

My live server is at “!” It is almost always red then it stays red I have strong internet. It says Disconnected: NetworkError sometimes I have good flights where it is green the entire time and sometimes it just goes red right after takeoff.

2 Likes

This usually happens if you exit the simulator. Did you exit the app for an extended period of time? Even a pop-up notification like the low battery can disconnect you from the live server.

I might have. I’ll check during my next few flights if this might be the cause. Thanks!

Are you using wifi or data?

I am using WIFI

Ok, @mtjacob could well be right on the money but lets try and work through a few things and get some background to the issue.

• Has this been a permanent issue since you purchased a subscription? If not, when did it begin?
  • What device are you using & what OS version?
  • Does the loss of connection happen every flight? If not, how often would you say?
  • What version of IF are you running?

It began about 1 month ago, I am using a pocophone F1 (andriod) 9 PKQ1.180729.001 , 3/5 flights, 19.4.2

1 Like

Sorry bud, just had to do a bit of research as I haven’t come across the pocophone before.

So the timing could be a key bit of information here, the fact is started approximately 1 month ago could coincide with the A350 update. Do you recall it being fine before that and since that update, becoming temperamental?

1 Like

I think it was happening before the a350 update but not as frequently

Ok, it’s a strange one. Will have to hand over to @schyllberg, good luck with it!

Checking the replay will tell you much :)

1 Like

The replay cuts out at about 30 mins into the 2 hour flight

Any messages indicating inactivity or disconnections in the message box?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.