My live replay videos!

Hi there! Today I share all to you my first ever live replay video. I put a lot of editing and effort into it, even adding ground vehicles and gangways, so it would be really appreciated if you can all view it! If wanted, you can also give me some constructed feedback. Also please recommend some flight videos you would want to see in the future! Thanks.

7 Likes

Damn that is nice - good job!

2 Likes

Nice, IAD-ADD is a route that I hope to take IRL in the not so distant future. :-)

1 Like

This BLOWS My Mind!!

2 Likes

This is the coolest thing I’ve seen in a while great video, Is this something you intend on doing more of?

2 Likes

This is an awesome video. Better than the most of them. Easy and basic editing does the job. I love the little airport props in the beginning.

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone!!

Of course! Got a few in the making. Gonna be even more I’m planning when summer comes along.

1 Like

nice cant wait

1 Like

Great video! The passengers might need a chiropractor though. I love the edited ground vehicles at the start!

3 Likes

How’d you get the interface to time out? It won’t work for me :(

Hmm I don’t know what happend. Video is still working on my phone. Is it YouTube that is not allowing for you to see it? I’m kinda confused why you can’t see it.

1 Like

I liked the video and next time you can turn off your landing light after 10 000ft, instead of letting them on all the way!

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion!

3 Likes

A few questions :

1. What program did you use?

2. How did you speed up/ crop parts of the video?

3. Gow did you get the gate props?

The video was great! I love it :)

1 Like

1: IMovie, but for the pictures addition I edited the ground vehicles on Bazaart

2: That is all on IMovie, you can edit the speed and whatever you want to your videos.

3: It was actually really easy, right off Google, and then I cropped and cut them out and put them onto the picture (using Bazaart)

I’m glad you liked it! Stay tuned for more!!

1 Like

Hello all today I share another video, this is from Helsinki to Malaga with the Norwegian B737. Please give it a watch since I put a lot of time and effort into it. Also subscribe and recommend some future flights I can do.