My little trip to KFLL

I had a small trip from SJU to FLL on Jetblue on their amazing “Vets in blue” livery, dedicated to all Veterans. Pics are not the best quality since they were taken with an iPad, just want to share some of my short journey. They’re in different order, hope that wont matter.
My aircraft arriving my gate.

22 Likes

Thanks for sharing those pictures! How was your overall experience of the airport?

1 Like

Those are some really nice pics, especially for an ipad! Where were you flying to?

2 Likes

@BluePanda900 I was flying from SJU (San Juan,PR in the Caribbean) to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
@Bobby Wich airport ? The one I was departing from or arriving to ? I been to both a lot, they’re both pretty nice. SJU is where I’m from and FLL is where I live currently.

3 Likes

Wow love that C208 FedEx Feeder :) Great Pics Overall!!

3 Likes

Fort Lauderdale. How was the experience? Is it clean/modern?

3 Likes

I liked the “UPS” MD11 pic 😉

2 Likes

That MD 11! Ohhhhhhhh 😌😌😌

2 Likes

@IFFG_Rowdy_Kepler Yeah !! It may looks like the same Cessna 208 in all the pics but actually they were like 5 that departed almost all in a row.
@Bobby Its very nice, clean and organize, pretty average and not too modern though.

3 Likes

@Aussie_Wombat @UPS747 Yeah, its pretty amazing seeing it that close, even listening to those engines almost at idle are beautiful. And I’m sure those bad boys are super heavies plus all that cargo, and they still manage to rotate waaaay before the regular jets airliners.

2 Likes

Yeah the MD11 is a great airplane! Whenever I here that UPS brought one in to KLAN I always go out to the airport to get a picture!

3 Likes

@Jay757 did you know that emriets flyed to San Juan

3 Likes

@Ishan_S I know that Emirates Cargo have flown and still fly to San Juan, I’ve never heard of passenger flights. Same thing as Etihad Cargo that also fly to SJU.
This was in SJU.

2 Likes

Wow, I really like all of those images that are depicted above on this specific thread!

1 Like

Great Pictures! Would have never of thought they were taken on an iPad! That Coast Picture with the different water colors is beautiful! Can’t wait to see what it looks like in Global!

2 Likes

@Blizzard Thank You !!
@Brandon_K Thanks alot ! You can see that variety of colors in the water when you start approaching over the islands near the Bahamas, very beautiful indeed.

1 Like

Wow!! From a tiny Cape Air to a huge Emerates!!!

Amazing Pictures! :)

2 Likes

Wow! You must be lucky to fly on that special livery, quick question, was the interior changed in any way?

2 Likes

@jdag2004 Yeah ! It was awesome when I saw it arriving at the gate… not everytime you get to fly in a special livery. I also been once on their NYFD red livery, its kinda cool. About your question… No, is the same interior sadly, the only thing I notice was a very small plaque near the front Flight Attendant jumpseat, that said something like “We honor our veterans in the air and in the ground, etc…” cant remember the rest.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.