My lay over at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport!

DFW Spotting!

Hello all! This is my first time spotting at an airport! I recently had a three hour layover at the massive DFW Airport in Dallas, Texas. I set up my camera at the SkyLink station Gates C21-C39. This was a good spot for some ramp action. I had plenty of runway views, but due to the morning sun I was not able to get any takeoff/landing pictures.
Hope you all enjoy!

Delta A321 (N325DN) taxiing for takeoff, heading to Atlanta.

United Express E175 (N86334) after landing from. Houston.

Delta A220 (N106DU) taxiing for takeoff, heading to Salt Lake CIty.

American Eagle E140 (N822AE) taxiing for takeoff, heading to Chihuahua.

Frontier A320 (N211FR) taxiing for takeoff, heading to Denver.

American B738 (N961AN) taxiing for takeoff, heading to Austin.

American Eagle E140 (N849AE) taxiing for takeoff, heading to Monroe.

Delta Connection CRJ9 (N902XJ) taxiing for takeoff, heading to Cincinnati.

My view aboard an American B738 (N966NN) heading to Las Vegas. In the background you can see an American B77W (N723AN) heading to Hong Kong.

Thank you for reading and looking at my post! I hope you enjoyed all the pictures.

Goodbye!

31 Likes

Great photos! Keep it up!

1 Like

Nice shots! I love great layovers!

1 Like

I didn’t know there were aircraft still wearing the old American livery! Awesome shots btw!!

1 Like

A few Americans Eagle aircraft still feature the stripe livery. However, all of mainline features the new livery except for one 737-800 which has the aluminum livery as a “retro livery”.

2 Likes

yuuup glad to kno u kno :)

1 Like

at KORD there a bunch of old livery AA parked at gate that I seen mostly E140s but I would see a b738 and the legendary Mad Dog

2 Likes

Hate to break it but it’s gotta be love field otherwise no Dallas for me. Already close enough to Oklahoma. 🌪🌪

1 Like

Really nice shots 👍.

1 Like

Your a little late for the raid but I hope you have fun in Las Vegas!

1 Like

I live near Vegas, it’s home for me :)

1 Like

In that case, have fun relaxing!

1 Like

Yes, will do!

1 Like

Realy cool picks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.