My Latest Photos & Collaborations (Ft. OneMoreWeekToGo)

Hey guys! I’m back! Here are some of my latest photos, including some collaborations.

KLM 787 in Morning Light

A380 Collaboration W/ @Speedbird_286 !

(His photo, my edit)

Original

A380 Collaboration W/ OneMoreWeekToGo

(His photo, my edit)

Original

EMB545 Landing at YYC

AeroUnion Cargo 767 Departing out of MIA

Westjet 737 Collab W/ Dylan 17

(His photo, my edit)

StratAir 767 Departing MIA with a beautiful sunset!

Hope you guys enjoy these latest photos! My Instagram is FDIA Photography

See you guys next time!

37 Likes

Would love to enter one of the IFC spotting competitions but I’m never quick enough to enter. 😂

WOW on so many different levels right now. These are insane! Also damn you got to partner with onemoreweektogo lucky ;)

2 Likes

Already share this Instagram, thanks for showing to the IFC.

1 Like

Haha, thanks. It’s mostly trial and error. I’ll usually try a few different styles, then see what I like best. Once I find the style I like, I spend around an hour playing around with colours, shadows, blah blah blah.

For example, the original for the first photo is this…

Don’t click if you’ll be disappointed...

2 Likes

Haha, hello fellow YYC spotter 👋🏻
Shoot me a DM if you want to be added to the YYC Spotters group :)

Will do On the FDIA one

1 Like

The farthest I got when I was in Calgary was from the aircraft and terminal. I love these edits!

At least one of the photos above was taken after a two kilometre hike trespassing on a closed golf course under a runway. Didn’t help that there was 3 feet of snow and it was -20C, but it might have been worth it ;)

It’s probably best that I don’t do it again for a while. We had a police chopper hover over us so we left. 😬

1 Like

These are gorgeous 😍

1 Like

Each one takes between 30 minutes to 90 minutes 👀

1 Like

I can see the effort lo. Keep it up.

1 Like

Last one didn’t fill up for 23 hours…

Nice shots though. I don’t support the whole “fake” thing but if that’s your style I’ll support it.

3 Likes

Oh my goshhhh🥵🥵

1 Like

Spotter Wars

Yeah, there are two different schools, I’m the natural one but I must respect the effort put into these.

2 Likes

Dy-lan 17 and Onemoreweektogo!!! Two of my favourite Spotters!!! and W0W those photos are litt🔥You shoulc Collab with Eyetrapper hes gor some good stuff!

1 Like

Normally I have a favorite picture, but in this case, all are my favorite, great pics, the backgrounds are perfect

1 Like

Nice! Though In my opinion these edits are a bit over edited as they remove the actual natural aspects of the photos. Keep it up though, looking forward to more!

1 Like

I’m not as active on the IFC anymore, but that’s my fault.

I get that some people prefer natural photography, but I do like to see how far I can take it.
Many of my photos aren’t this ‘fake’ style. It’s just fun to play around.

@ILOVE7879-2.0 that might all ready be in the making 👀

@AlphaSeven Totally understand. Photography is totally subjective, and I don’t always take it this far. This thread was kind of showing off my ones that I took to great extents.

2 Likes

You should collab with me 👀

1 Like