My Last Virgin America Flight (VX1084)

IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG GENERE PLEASE TELL ME
Today I flew one of my favorite airlines for the last time. If you didn’t know, Alaksa bought VA( Virgin America) and is retiring them in earlier 2018, to countinue, the flight was from SFO to IAD(I know just now im traveling to see family). Anyways, to start:

Gate at SFO

Safety Card

My view

Takeoff

Mid-flight
Beginning of decent

Landing
Thanks to @wolffan21 for the registration of the plane, N835VA, gate blocked gate view.
Happy Holidays,
Vladimir

17 Likes

Some beautiful photos there! It’s always great to see planes flying above a thick layer of clouds. And yes, it is in the right category :)

3 Likes

This actually belongs in #real-world-aviation, because its not actually spotting, its a flight report. All flight reports are to be in the #real-world-aviation category. (Not an official rule but thats where it goes.)

Thanks for changing it.

Anyway, its so sad to see VX go, but im looking forward to the Alaska livery on the a321Neo.

3 Likes

I can help you find the registration number on my Flightradar24 app, do you want to know it?

1 Like

I just flew for the first and last time with them back in September. There is a full trip report on my yotubue channel. such an amazing airline. I’m truly sad to see them merge. But if any airline had to claim them, at least Alaska did it.

1 Like

If you could that would be amazing :)

Registration was N835VA :)

1 Like

Was your takeoff around 10:09?

Yeah your correct, you beat me lol

1 Like

Thank you so much, you cleared a mystery with my brother, as per usual gets all the Aviation stuff wrong.

3 Likes

Nice! The sunset wing-view is awesome!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing those impressions @Vlad_Wallace
So sad to see VX go :/

2 Likes

Sad to see VX go. Now there will be really no nice west coast airline for America now that Alaskan is gonna turn the VX planes into trash like all of there planes :(

1 Like

Alaska is a good airline, there is still a good west coast airline. :)

2 Likes

Thanks, I had to convince my mother for hours to let me have a seat next to the engine. ;)

1 Like

It’s too bad JetBlue didn’t acquire them, would make much more sense being they have a similar product.

1 Like

That is true, i wish they did too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.