My last screenshot topic

Yep, you heard that right. I’m quitting screenshot topics, I don’t feel like creating any anymore. I just don’t have the time and energy to do it…
So welcome to my last :)

Heya, how’re you all doing?
Hope everyone’s doing well!

Aaaanywayyy, here we go. Yesterday I saw the Turkmenistan livery in the IF thing, as many of you know no one uses it. So me with my origanility looked up Turkmenistan routes and found Ashgabat-London (Heathrow) was suspended, so they used to fly it, but not anymore. So why the heck not and fly it. And I flew it.
With the 777-200LR we crossed deserts, Black Sea, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Alps and eventually the European countryside. It had a total flight time of 5 and a half hours.
The scenery was pretty cool, nice and empty deserts in Turkmenistan and mountainous mountains in the Alps.

That’s all I have to say, hope you guys like my screenshots of this “forgotten” livery☀️

Flight Details 📒

Route 🧭: Ashgabat (UTAA 🇹🇲) - London (EGLL 🇬🇧)
Aircraft ✈️: Boeing 777-200LR, Turkmenistan Airlines
Flight Time 🕰: 5 hours and 30 minutes

Pictures

Taking off with the Turkmenistani mountains in the back

The moon 🌝

The foggy Alps

Arrived in LHR

Tail with tower

Well, that’s all folks! ☀️

Thanks for viewing and thanks for sticking around

67 Likes

Amazing shots!

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir

1 Like

Got to appreciate the efforts to get these shots especially the moon
Salute to you

1 Like

Haha, cheers man 🍻

1 Like

Lovely screenshots!

1 Like

That’s too bad to hear, I really enjoy your topics. Amazing way to finish it off man, great shots!

1 Like

Thank bro
I’m glad you enjoyed them

3 Likes

Aww, sad to hear them go, I’ll always miss your moonshots along with your other screenshots. Nevertheless, awesome final shots!

1 Like

Oh man, moonshots really took some time to get good at😅
Thanks for sticking around 😊

Beautiful shots. I love this livery too and flew it myself from Ashgabat to Minsk a little while ago, looking to do the other route to Jeddah in it as well one day but this route looks awesome. Flying over the Caspian Sea, Caucus Mountains and then eventually The Black Sea and the stunning landscape of Eastern Europe produces some of the best scenery there is in IF

1 Like

Yep, it definitely does. Central Asia and Eastern Europe really have unique kinds of scenery

1 Like

No! Don’t leave 🥺 your screenshots are too good for you to leave

1 Like

You will be missed in the S&V topic

1 Like

Don’t worry about it, there are enough really talented screenshotters to enjoy here

1 Like

Amazing shots 🤩

1 Like

Great final topic! I hope you will still continue to enjoy IF…

And…

Yes
I can sense strong competition everywhere

1 Like

Thank you :)

1 Like

Lovely shots with this uncommon livery !
Details on the tail on your last shot looks awesome 🔥

3 Likes

It’s a small angry eagle😂

1 Like