My joystick doesn’t work even though I downloaded everything needed

Hey IFC, so today I decided to use my joystick for IF and I remembered they live flight doesn’t work anymore so I installed the new one and it still doesn’t want to even open, it just takes me to a google drive document and I can’t extract it or anything. Please help.
1 Like

Hey ! Which joystick do you use ?

1 Like

Thrust master, Hotas X

As far as I know there is no “new” liveflight connect, It’s not being updated anymore. I’ve been using the same liveflight connect app for about a year now.

1 Like

Try this software Map Connect - Use your Joystick and Keyboard to fly!

2 Likes

That sucks.

I tried that but it was the thing with the google drive docs

It’s not gonna work… Don’t bother trying it… I decided to quit IF after not been able to reliably and effectively using my joystick. Unfortunately no solution in the horizon…

1 Like

it actually works just keep trying a couple of times, sometimes it works from the first time!!

1 Like

Unfortunately Map connect as far as I know is not working. The developer had a connection loss problem.
Another way to fly is through this topic up there. I use it and it is perfect.

Hope this helps. Any doubt I am available

😊🙂😉👍

1 Like

Believe me it’s completely unreliable… Tried that a lot

1 Like

I feel it’s complicated to program… I didn’t understand how to male it works…

2 Likes

It gives a little work, but I guarantee you will like it. With the new API v2 I felt it was more accurate. If you need, I help you if you need.

1 Like

I just use liveflight anyway and hope for the best.

2 Likes

Thanks for offering a help… Will ask you when i get one… But is there a video explaining how to use it with IF… I couldn’t find any

1 Like

In fact it doesn’t. What you can do now is learn on youtube how to install iso on raspberry pi.

This video teaches you how to install the ISO on the SD card. Very easy to just follow the instructions. Sorry for the question what country are you in. If you are not an English language I search for one for your language, but if you speak English this video will help you get a sense of how to install. Easy

Then when you purchased the device and everything is installed just right. I help you in the private how to install and doing step by step. I wait when I need it.

😉✌️✌️
It will be a pleasure to help you!!

2 Likes

Thank ypu man… How helpful and kind you are… Will certainly keep in touch… Appreciate a lot🙏🙏🌺🌺

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.