My Journey on the “Big Banana Bus” | Video Published!

The day has come. Today, I will be flying Spirit Airlines to KLAX from KDFW. My aircraft today is N603NK, an A320-232. Flight number is NK869.

I’ve flown Spirit once before, and they definitely aren’t the best airline out there, however they definitely aren’t the worst.

@AllegiantAir & I share a Youtube channel, and this trip report shall be our first video on the channel. It would be fantastic if you subscribed to us! Link is down below. I will be posting pictures as we go, and I will give my ratings when I get off the plane. Once the trip report is out, which should be in a couple days at most, I will link it down below for everybody.

Thanks for joining me on my journey today! Welcome aboard!

37K Productions Website
37K Productions Youtube Channel

Before any of you come nagging at me, we have already advertised our channel in the community YT channels topic.

8 Likes

Will you updating and posting here as well or strictly on your YouTube page

The only thing on our YT channel will be the trip report. I will be updating the IFC as we go, however due to no WiFi on Spirit, some of the pics will be uploaded after we land. 🙂

I’m actually flying spirit into Detroit on Wednesday so that’s a funny coincidence 😂. Although the aircraft is an a320, and it’s not from LAX.

1 Like

@Reedgreat Maybe this trip report will make you feel better about flying Spirit. 😉

1 Like

I am definitely not looking forward to the leg room. We were already tricked into buying a bundle package that costed extra on their website.

1 Like

@Reedgreat The seat pitch could be improved for sure, however it is not as bad as it seems. Trust me. At 6 feet, my legs are still touching the ground. It’s not the best, but surely not the worst.

1 Like

Flying on spirit is not bad if you know what you are getting yourself into. For example, I only flew to Chicago for 2 days on Spirit, and it was nice because I didn’t need any bags besides a backpack. It’s definitely worth the money.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to get this YouTube channel goin @Delta_Alpha_Lima!

3 Likes

Seat 8F! Aircraft is N649NK I believe. 0.9 years old! See you in a few hours! Here’s some spotting picks from the sky train:

9 Likes

Thanks for spotting TACA Airlines.

1 Like

I thought TACA El Salvador was merged into Avianca El Salvador. Suprised to see the livery still in 2018

1 Like

Damn, you didn’t show us the seats! I heard they were very nice and wide, with decent legroom and a personal IFE system for everybody! Compared to other airlines, it’s truly worth the price if you ask me…

no im kidding

Yeah but they still keep the old livery to the Embraer ERJ-190

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention please. The trip report has been published! Constructive criticism is welcomed. I will link the video at the bottom. Overall, a very pleasant flight! Great crew, and I got to go into the cockpit! Here’s some pictures. Remember, all video, photos, logos, and descriptions are 37K Productions content only. Please ask me before using.

3 Likes

I’m flying the GBB (Great Banana Bus) to Fort. Lauderdale in June. First time being on it.

1 Like

Great video right there👍👍

1 Like

Thank you! That means a bunch! We do apologize for the bad timing on the captions. We will definitely do our best to fix it next time. Make sure to hit the thumbs up and subscribe button if you enjoyed it!

I subscribed:)
Are u planning on making IF videos?
And how did u get in to the cockpit? Ask the pilots maybe?