My Job working Head Ops at a flight school and Managing director for a maintenance shed

Hey guys. I’m based in the UK, and I work airside at a airfield close to Birmingham. These pictures are off me in my day job, flying around and being Head Operations at a major commercial flight school. I also run a Maintenace business and we look after Single engines, all the way up to Twin turbo props such as the KingAir. I’ve attached some photos of my adventures, and I’m always keen to talk about my job. Drop me a PM if you wanna chat.

Blue skies!

17 Likes

We have around 14 aircraft on fleet, and approximately 30-40 aircraft for our maintenace shed. We are also starting to progress into the aerobatics side of aviation; my boss is the team manager for the UK british aeros, so we have lots of fun. Covid can’t stop us having fun xDDDDDDDD

3 Likes

Wow, awesome shots! Last one is definitely a fav with the grass and sunset/sunrise :)

1 Like

Thanks Leo!! :)))

1 Like

Very nice!! Must be so cool flying about! Can I get a ride ?🥺. But honestly that looks so much fun!
👉🏽👈🏽

1 Like

if you can reach us in the West Midlands, i’m sure we can find some pilots to get you airbourne.

1 Like

Hahaha not too far from London! 😅😁🤷🏽‍♂️

1 Like

We have customers from all over the country, furthest so far is NewYork, some from London, some from Scotland, Cornwall, France, Spain, Russia!

1 Like

Wow! I’ll defo look into it! Loving the shots

1 Like

Wow! Amazing shots!! You must be enjoying your job very much:)

PM me, i’ll give you the details.

It’s not called work. I don’t see it as a boring 9-5 job lol

1 Like

Very nice photos. Love flying in the UK, always great scenery… when we can see it down low. 😂

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.