My JetBlue review

Recently I went to cancun and back via JetBlue (mco-can) and I will say they were pretty good

Food-pretty good snacks had soda and the FA’s where super nice

Legroom- the leg room was more that I could have wanted it was wonderful

On time-the first flight was great no flaws a320 to cancun the second flight though as we were boarding the plan had a electronic power surge making a engine warning come up which delayed us for a bit but they made up for it by cutting the flight from the usual hour 40 to hour 20 this flight was an e190

Overall I give it a 7/10

3 Likes

How about the IFE?

1 Like

I’ve flown on JetBlue as well, to San Juan- I thought they were very good compared to so me of the other American carriers.

2 Likes

Great I watched a movie on the second flight

1 Like

I flew Mint to JFK from LAX, and I had the same impression - they were absolutely amazing.

1 Like

Mint is their first class?

1 Like

Kind of. It is there premium product, but it is only available on select routes and planes. One time my flight was delayed due to mechanical reasons, and we got a replacement A32X, and there was no first class (mint) so they gave me 3 seats in economy instead :)

2 Likes

Nice. Never flown JetBlue, but would like to for experience.

1 Like

I have flew on them bunch of times… never complained. I highly recomended.

3 Likes

I flew on a JetBlue A321 SFO-JFK a month ago, there was a 45 minute weather delay at SFO because of weather on the east coast, but the in-flight experience was the best I’ve ever had.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.