My iPad mini 2 is crashing all of a sudden

So I am in Ts1 just doing my daily flight from KLAX when the app crashed, so I decided to put all the graphics down to minimal since they r always on very high, then it crashed again.
This usually never happens. I know that I only have about 1 gig of space left but I will be deleting my 7gb of photos. Can anyone help, as this usually never ever happens to me

1 Like

Hello!

You probably just need to reinstall Infinite Flight. Whatever is broken at this point, will probably be fixed by doing that!

4 Likes

Is this also related to the ATC crash? Yea, just a simple reinstall would do it. And maybe clear some space.

1 Like

Thanks I will reinstall it now.

2 Likes

Please report back when you’re done so we know if it was successful.

1 Like

It is reinstalling so I should know if it still ok in about 15-20 minutes, I will respond

2 Likes

Hello Schyllberg. I did a 10 minute flight out of Ksfo to another airport with both takeoff to landing. I had all settings on high (not very high, although I usually do) and it seemed to work well.
do u think that it will be ok during global? im not planning long routes, just routes such as Adelaide to Singapore - 6:30 min and Dubai to rome - 6hrs

4 Likes

Can’t answer that at this point. You’ll have to see once Global gets released as they’re still optimizing and such at this point.
Glad to hear it works fine for you now!

5 Likes