My infinite flight sub

Hey y’all was just wondering,

So I brought 2x 6months subscriptions for IF but recently someone decided to hack into my Apple account and spent heaps of my money (which I got back) however due to work I haven’t been able to contact Apple but there’s a catch…my iCloud is disabled from purchasing/downloading apps… when my sub runs out will it continue or do my iCloud have to be enabled for purchasing for it to then work ? All help and tips trick are welcome

Thanks
Nate

1 Like

This here would be an Apple issue

This is something we are not able to answer I’m afraid. Best bet is to contact Apple for information regarding this.

3 Likes

Yes please :)

If I understood your issue correctly, as long as your payment method is still active and can be reached, your subscription will renew, that is if you have automatic renewal on.

Unless something changes with the release of iOS/iPadOS 14, you should have no problem.

I’ve already brought it that’s the thing it says next active subscription then the other 6month sub

by default auto renew is always on so you have to go an change it if you do not want autoo renew

Also I only have like sim games aviation games so all they brought is stuff for them like stuff for 8 ball pool n it’s like where did it get yous if you know what I mean like

so are you saying that you already bought one six month sub and then they bough another six month sub?

Did you receive a message that said one of the following?

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • “You can’t sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons”
  • “This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons”
1 Like

Yeah so I don’t have to worry and can keep playing

I received num .1

so basically you want one sub refunded?

No cuz I brought them that’s only hung I ever brought with my card

I am confused well when am I not lol your best bet is to contact apple

Edit: @nateyboi are you saying that is the only thing you bought with the card?

Okay, got it.

You should head over to https://iforgot.apple.com/ and that will allow you to unlock your account with your existing password or reset your password. Once that’s done and you are granted access, adjust your subscription settings as you normally would.

Yeah just hard atm as I don’t talk to them via call cuz you never know if the call can be intersected n transfers to some random call center like it’s happened before

Tried that 5million times it doesn’t unlock :(

You’ll have to give Apple a call, and they’ll have to have someone do it manually on their end. It’s happened to me before, and I had to call them

After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.

If you don’t want to wait and don’t want to speak with Apple on the phone, you can message them via text using the following number.

+1 (800) 692-7753