My infinite flight stops working on my android device

Hi I need your help about my Infinite flight. I saw the latest news on the website but it is about IOS. I’m using android phone. I tried to play a while ago but it says Infinite flight not working. I restarted my phone several times. I also did the basic trouble shooting on my phone. I uninstalled the app and installed it again. When i opened it, it turns all black. Please help. Thank you

1 Like

What Android version? There was a report for 4.4.2.

Please include:

• Device brand, and model as well as current operating system version i.e. iPad Air 2 iOS10, or Samsung GalaxyA7 Android 5.0 etc.

Note any modifications, ‘rooted, or jailbroken’ custom ROM, or third party apps installed such as screen recorders, etc.

Someone else already reported a really similar problem:

1 Like

I’m using Samsung galaxy grand prime. OS:Kitkat 4.4

I mean 4.4.4

Try upgrading to a newer OS such as Android 5.0 or 6.0 as they could run IF better.

I’m thinking about it but I dont know how. I think my phone cant upgrade. I tried to search on the internet but I have a hard time doing it. Thank you for the advice

Go to settings, to the bottom about device tap that, there should be something like software update, if not try searching it as it is the way to update your OS version.

Yes i tried it many times. It says that The latest Updates have been installed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.