My Infinite Flight Screenshots (Episode 2)

Hello Community,

Some of you may have remembered my last topic that I made in this category. Since then, I have received some messages telling me to do another installment. So, here we are! I hope you enjoy…

Here we have an Air Canada Airbus A321. This one has just taken off from Vancouver, flying to Los Angeles!

Now, one of my personal favorites… The Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800. This one has flown to Sydney from Hobart!

Here we have an Aer Lingus Airbus A320. This beauty has taken off from Dublin, headed to Paris!

Another one of my favorites… The Qantas Boeing 737-800. This one is on short final for runway 23 at Adelaide after a 3 and a half hour flight from Perth!

I love the 787. Especially when the China Southern Livery is on it! Here we have a China Southern Boeing 787-8 moments from touchdown in Guangzhou after flying in from London!

Now for one of my favorite liveries in Infinite Flight… The Eurowings Airbus A319 on short final into Sarajevo after a quick hop from Dusseldorf!

Here is a British Airways Airbus A320 seconds from touchdown in London Heathrow on a rather windy day! This beauty flew in from Milan!

The final picture… A Qatar Boeing 777-300ER departing Sydney for Canberra as Qatari 906!

And that concludes this second installment of my screenshot series! All of these were taken over the course of a few months…

Let me know what you think of them and, maybe even what your favorite picture was by typing out a quick little comment below!

Happy Flying!
-QVG-Igamerfellow

31 Likes

Very very very good, I loved them, cannot wait for episode 3.

1 Like

Thanks! I can’t wait to produce episode 3!

2 Likes

Nice pictures! Is one of them @Chris_Hoss?

1 Like

Thanks Luke! Nope, all are of myself just flying around in Infinite Flight!

2 Likes

Yes, these pictures are really good Adam and you should cherish them and also continue what you with these screenshots. What @Qantas094 I also can’t wait for episode 3.

2 Likes

Thanks Chris! Very much appreciated.

1 Like

Love the Qantas 737 shot!

Thank you! I appreciated it…

That’s probably one of my favourite 787 liveries

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more!

Love those photos, something about them with the gear down just looks amazing.

1 Like

I love the editing here, it looks so real. I think my Eurowings shot is a competition though 😉. Yours still looks better for reality 😂

2 Likes

Indeed! Thanks for the kind words…

1 Like

Thank you very much!

These are really great photos keep the hard work up!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Those look fantastic! Nice job!

1 Like

Those are awesome, that’s some nice editing. Cool pics!

1 Like

Thank you so much!