My Infinite Flight - {HD Screenshots, Slideshow} / @YouTube

I am an MBA student, as well as aviation enthusiast. I always wanted to be a pilot but due to some uncertainties, I couldn’t become one. However, I came to know about this Infinite Flight Simulator & guess what? I became addicted to it pretty soon! Hence, here is a slideshow of my screenshots from my previous two months of regular flying & exploring new destinations with various airlines & aircrafts…

I hope you all will love it & I would appreciate it if you leave any suggestions for more improvements.

I would like to thank Infinite Flight & the wonderful community for a warm welcome, amazing experiences as well as for me being able to make new friends!!

Also, thank you to the following VA’s {@AirIndiavirtual, @IndiGo_Virtual & @DubaiVirtual} who helped me fly more professionally and participate in various group events which were a memorable one!!

Last but not least, thank you
@Henry
@sanketpandia
@Dip_Prajapati
@SirMarkieMark
@PocketRishi
@Captainflight
@Axeno
@Raveesh
@Krsh7
@king_ps09
@RadarVectors_Mumbai
@Aryan_Sharma
for teaching me, help me able to grow & maintain professionalism as well as be a part of wonderful IFC & VA Events!! And apologies, if I left someone out…

PS: Sorry in advance for not making a very great video as I am not a pro at video editing + I don’t have any advanced tools to make one. But I wanted to make one & here I am!

Thank you, much love & peace ✌️❤️
19 Likes

Anytime mate :) BTW amazing slideshow

1 Like

These are good - nice shots!

1 Like

Thanks mate!! 😊 @Raveesh

1 Like

Thank you soo much!! @TRDubh 😊

1 Like

Am glad to be friends with you bro!

1 Like

Me too!! 😊 @Henry

1 Like

This video is dope! You have some great shots in here! Looking forward to more partnered events with you and Dubai Virtual Airlines!

1 Like

Beautiful pics!

1 Like

Nice A roll

1 Like

It’s always a pleasure to help my fellow IFC members, thanks for the memories we had @Mafiaviation!

1 Like

Thank you soo much!! @SirMarkieMark

And thank you all as well !! 😊😊
@Krsh7 @Aryan_Sharma @Captainflight

1 Like

Lovely pics & memories bro,looking forward to more flights.Cheers!!

1 Like

Thank you brother!! @RadarVectors_Mumbai 😊

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the support !! 😊😊

Beautifully done! Happy to be a part of your creations!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! @Axeno 😊

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like