My Infinite Flight Freezes on System Tab

I have Infinity Flight running on IPhone X and quite often it freezes on the tab system in the middle of the flight. The game still working but I can’t control anything besides what is on the system tab, no matter what the system tab never shuts off? Does any one have a solution. It happened again just now when I rotate the iphone for the screenshot it shadows the image and and it frustrates me

Try closing Infinite Flight completely and restarting your device. Then open Infinite Flight again. Tell us if that solves the issue!

1 Like

Yes I did but after 2 days I find myself in the same situation.

Do you have orientation lock selected on in your phone settings?

1 Like

Ok! Try uninstalling then reinstalling IF and see if that works

1 Like

No i never use this feature

Yes I did it seems to work for now. I will wait a day or two to have certainty and I give all a feedback.

2 Likes

It worked fine still happened only one time during a 20 hours flying: land/takeoff. Maybe is a random not so often but for such processing operation in a mobile device. I run everything on maxed out graphics with no limit frame. But still now doesn’t happen so often. I know in the future updates many stuff will use new rendering and format shape thanks to all you now may close this topic.

This issue is caused by rotating the screen of the device with the systems page open I believe, it’s something on our list to fix. Sorry about that!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.