My Infinite Flight Edits

Hello Community!

I thought I’d use this new topic to share my Infinite Flight edits, below are photos that I have just recently edited and will be posting on my Instagram over the next few days…

So, the first edit is of a QantasLink Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 climbing out of Sydney and flying over Newcastle, making its way toward Port Macquarie!

This next edit is of the QantasLink Airbus A320 departing Perth Airport’s runway 24 for Karratha!

This edit is of a Qantas Boeing 747-400 cruising over my hometown of Coffs Harbour as it makes its way from Vancouver to Sydney!

And finally, this edit is of a QantasLink Boeing 717-200 departing Cairns for Darwin!

Thank you for stopping by my post! Make sure to tell me what you think of them by commenting below!

For more Infinite Flight and Real World Aviation; maybe consider chucking my Instagram a follow! Link is just down there…

Have a great rest of your day and Safe Landings!
-Igamer

30 Likes

Nice editing! Editing photo make more realism!

2 Likes

beautiful editing, this is what I hope one day to see in the IF rain, cloud and the smoke of the engine and tires

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Editing photos definitely does make them more realistic!

1 Like

Thanks very much! You gave me an idea, I’ll add some engine contrail type things in the future!

2 Likes

@Adam_S those edits look amazing. I wish I could do something’s like that

You can do this if you believe.

1 Like

Thanks @joslleymiguel_holand

1 Like

I love the first pic, it looks real! Very good work =)

1 Like

Love it! Please do more!

1 Like

Thanks very much! You’re able to do this type of thing as well…

Roger that! More will be on the way!

Thank you very much kind Sir!

Weather effects look pret nice :)

1 Like

Thanks Alot!

My eyes😍😍😍 What do you use?Cause those pics are off the chain

I use a combination of Snapseed and an app called Lens Distorstions. Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

Very helpful picture!

1 Like