My Grade 3; How long did it take you?

The other day I got grade 3 in like 2.5 weeks and I have never had a pro subscription before hand. If you know how long it took you please feel free to tell us, also I’m not sure if this is the right category for this topic, if it’s not please feel free to move it. I am also nearly at Grade 4. I want to make a 100hrs topic do I do it in the general or live category please tell me if you know.

Weeks to next grade

Grade 1 To Grade 2 1 week
Grade 2 to Grade 3 1.5 weeks
Grade 3 to Grade 4 Until then

5 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS…
Yes it is!
I’m also in Grade 3

3 Likes

Thanks for the compliment and saying that it’s the right category.

1 Like

Congratulations! I got to grade 4 in a surprising, 1 month

3 Likes

That’s also fast.

1 Like

I got grade 4 very quick but idk how fast :)I was flying on casual at KLAX and got there most of my landings. I’m almost grade 5. 100 landings remaining.

3 Likes

I am going to try and get it today.

It took me 2 years lol didn’t know what I was doing

1 Like

You may also join someone’s ATC tracking thread or join an Airport on the Expert server. Controllers always like to have some people doing patterns (If it’s allowed). This is how I learned ATC and gained my landings at the same time.

2 Likes

I just go on the casual server to show off to the new Grade 1s my butters.

3 Likes

I got grade 3 in 2 weeks.
Im grade 3 for 5 months rn. 100 landings in 90 days is too much for me.

1 Like

Took me 3 years to get grade 4

1 Like

It is a lot of landings.

1 Like

And it might take me 1 month.

Nice job! It took me a couple of months, but I couldn’t fly for a month, so that is part of the reason.

1 Like

All I need now is 108 landings and I’m at Grade 4.

Took me a year to get grade 5

1 Like

Congrats for reaching grade 3, TBH I would have gotten the grades if I didn’t have to ratio to worry about. I’m a grade 5 pilot and I don’t understand how you did get any violations!

1 Like

I reached grade 3 recently… took like a year because I quit IF for a while and I’m lazy lmao

2 Likes

I got Grade 5 in 6-8 months, not sure about grade 3, probably 1 month because i was still new to Live

1 Like