My Fries Blew Away, and my Coke Spilled // Windy Spotting @KGRR

KGRR 20020G31KTS
Very very very muy windy yesterday at GRR, fun times spotting with some of the older college guys, and also I’d like to thank @Delta for moral support on the phone while we’re in these tough spotting times. I also used Adobe Lightroom this time, so you should see a noticable difference on the edits

Southwest 737-700 // N227WN
Starting us off here, is the beauty blue Southwest 737-Rocketship coming in from Spaceport Chicago/Midway, which 🤞🏻 I’ll be flying through this summer sometime

Allegiant A320 // N272NV
Allegiant, I’d say, ranks top of the LCCs of the USA. Their point-2-point routes type somehow works, because hey! Who wants to fly from St. Cloud, Minnesota to St. Petersburg, Florida at 2:27 on a Tuesday afternoon! I like Allegiant a lot, Legroom + is amazing! This one is taking off in gusty wind for St. Pete, Florida

American A319 // N776XF
After sitting on the ground after a flight from Phoenix/Sky, this A319 is making a return flight back down there, hopefully AA will extend this to year-round

United Express // N420AW
Probably the world’s nicest registration on earth, the 🍃 plane in the skies slows down on 26L after a flight from Chicago/ORD on behalf of Air Swissconsin

American Eagle // N264NN
This one was spotted twice today, takeoff and landing by me, and then spotted by @Delta two hours later down in beautiful Dallas/Fort Worth. I’ll be there in a few months Will, just you wait 🥺

United A320 // N408UA
Idk why, hate it all you want, but I like this one, slowing down on 26L from @A320_Flyerboy19 town, or Denver, Colorado, or my 3rd favorite airport in the US behind #1 GRR, and #2 BWI

United A320 // N408UA
Strong gusts prompted this same aircraft to turn sharply to the left, giving us spotters an unexpected wing-wave on departure out to Denver, Colorado

American Eagle (Skywest) CRJ-700 // N754EV
This aircraft is far inferior to N706SK, which is such a superior registration. But after sitting in the penalty box like an angry Russian hockey player, it rotated off for Chicago/ORD or @KTJ_Mitchell land

Delta 717 // N934AT
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Not WOW airlines, rather this Delta 717 rotating very hot-ly 🥵 over on the short 20 min hop to Detroit (D’Toilet) I’m glad we’re getting 3 daily mainline services to DTW, and 2 CRJ-900 flights

Ok, I’m done now, now polls

Best Shot?

0 voters

How good were these shots

0 voters

Okie bye-bye

~Devón

38 Likes

Nice shots Devin

4 Likes

United Evo Blue + Airbus = greatness.

Awesome shots!

4 Likes

No town sounds weak, I prefer Kingdom.

I know one person who hates the Evo blue on that plane.

oh I should also mention that I love the shots as usual! When do we get to see the golf shots again?

4 Likes

So true Detroit is terrible

3 Likes

@Delta: Thanks, you as well

@T1MMY4L1F3_YT: One of the best fitting IMO

@A320_Flyerboy19: Haha Jogos

@Ethan_Brown: DTW is amazing, it’s what surrounds it that’s…😬

4 Likes

Yeah the airport is really nice but the entire area around it is really terrible

3 Likes

First of all. Allegiant is bae. Second of all I flew on 264 today

4 Likes

Very cool very cool! I flew on 238 and 222 last week down to Sanford and back!

3 Likes

What camera do you use? Awesome shots!!

2 Likes

Nikon D40 55-200 from 2006 😂

2 Likes

Looks like an MD-80 to me

For legal reasons this is a joke

3 Likes

Wait really. I have one of those 😂 I’m looking at a new canon. T6.

2 Likes

That’s one short 80 then 😂

@Noah_Wills cool cool, I’m in the Nikon gang, so…

3 Likes

Ohhhhh my strong suit haha Nice Shots Devin!!!

2 Likes

le scream

Can’t have ___ in detroit can’t you?

3 Likes

I’ve never seen any of your pictures though :)

1 Like

best person to fill in the blank wins

1 Like

Great shots devin!

3 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes