My friend attempts to play IF, doesn't go so well.

Please do let me know what your favorite part of this video was, your replies/discussion greatly motivate me.

I made this video a while back and posted it as a reply to the aviation memes topic and the funniest stories of Non-AV geeks topic. However, since one of those threads is closed now and in the other, it’s buried deep in the replies and the new category for screenshots and videos, I have decided the release the video in a topic for those who have not seen it before. (Don’t worry my friend agreed to have his attempt to play IF recorded and it was all in good fun).

Flight route: KlAX to KSAN? he kinda crashed on the landing bit
Time: Noon
Server: Casual, No way I was letting him get on expert

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdhUU9IY8C0

Yo I have made a post about the sequel where he tries to become ATC, it can be found here:

1 Like

Press “F” to pay respects

13 Likes

So I see your friend took landing lessons from me then 😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Person landing. Mother Flubbers in Casual.
hqdefault%20(1)%20(1)

5 Likes

I tried to stop him ;)

this reminds me when I started infinite flight… 😏

2 Likes

Roses are Red
Humpty Dumpty fell
My friend attempted to play IF, and it doesn’t go so well.

4 Likes

Was the approach is from international space station? :)

3 Likes

That’s a funny video.

2 Likes

I have now created a link to the post of the epic sequel to this video. Just go to the original post to find it, witness the ATC madness

I got one of my friends to play IF once. He rage quit because he couldn’t take off in the 172 XD

my best freind played on his phone… Couldn’t even get off the ground…Literally drove to charlotte from KCLT