My flight to a million XP!

Hello IFC! I thought I should share these screenshots as I reached a huge milestone for myself, one million XP. I did this flight on the a330 and just completed it a couple of minutes ago. It was amazing to fly because it is one of the a330s longest routes in real life operated by Hainan Airlines in China almost 13 hours and pushing this beautiful reliable bird to its limits.Here are some screenshots from this flight!

Server: Expert.
Aircraft: A330-300 Air Canada
Routing: ZBAA-CYYZ-CYOW. Beijing Capital Airport-Toronto-Ottawa.

Departing ZBAA in my very heavy a330 (95% load)

Flying over the Chinese city of Harbin as I make my way towards Russia

Sunset over Northern Russia

Encountering an aircraft (4000 feet below me) as I get closer to Toronto

Parallel landing in Toronto with another Canadian bird!

Departing Toronto Runway 15L
Departing as another aircraft lines up and waits on runway 06L.

Landing at Ottawa with a SAS A350 behind me

ONE MILLION XP!

Now I just have to get more landings to get to grade 4! Thanks everyone for making this a great community. Have a great day!

24 Likes

Great photos there, @yazen! And congrats on a million XP, that’s a huge accomplishment that requires some serious dedication!

2 Likes

Those are some sick photos!

Congratulations bro! Hope you’ll get to 10 million XP :).

1 Like

@Butter_Boi Thank you!
@Omar_Alqinneh Thank you! 10 million XP!? Maybe one day haha.

2 Likes

@yazen Keep going and have fun! Great pics!

1 Like

Welcome to the millionaire club! Next step is 1000 lending then 2.5M XP!

1 Like

@KQA03 Thank you! Have fun too.
@Ecoops123 It’s great to be here haha. I’m gonna have to do a lot of pattern work to reach 1000 landings😂

2 Likes

It will look like it will take forever, but then it will just appear out of nowhere!

Also I can tell you I have way over double the flight time of you, but only just over a third of the landings you already have, I doubt it will take long!

The worst thing to do is count how many you have left, or the days.

1 Like

Picture 2,3 and 5 wow

1 Like

thanks bro!

Congratulations and great photos!

1 Like

Great shots! Congrats on a mil:D

1 Like

Welcome to the club! :D

1 Like

Nice! You know just like for at least a few United planes—I think it’s only the A350 which hasn’t even delivered yet, I wish they would update the Air Canada liveries. The Air Canada Rogue and regional aircraft are below the A320. Not even Canadian—not like it matters—but just love how it looks.

2 Likes

@Captain_Awerty @Ronni_Fuentes @Kevinsoto1502 Thank you so much everyone!

3 Likes

Wow, that is some achievement. Good job :)

1 Like

thanks Luke!

1 Like

You have earned my respect

Great shots & congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations on reaching a 1m XP! This needs time and willpower, all the community appreciate your efforts!

1 Like

Congratulations, Welcome to the 1Million XP Club, I myself joined not that long ago.

1 Like