My Flight on July 18th to August 4th

Hey Everyone! Me my mom and sister have planned a 18 day vacation in 5 different countries flying Air Canada Rouge, Air Canada, And Air Macau.

My mom and I are deciding whether we fly Jeju air or air Macau, the problem with Jeju is it removes a day from our 3 day visit in Seoul. We most likely will go with Air Macau

Flight One - Air Canada

The first flight is from Las Vegas (Where I am) to Vancouver in the A319 Premium Economy. I will be in Vancouver for 3 hours before the next flight. A window seat :)

Flight Two - Air Canada

Flight two in from Vancouver to Hong Kong in the 77W Buisness class, it’s a 13 hour flight but I’m very exited for the seats which are very comfortable and have massage buttons and large TVs, and yes a window seat again!

I will then be taking a bus across a newly built bridge connecting Hong Kong to Macau for 45 minutes and then I will be in Macau for 10 days visiting my great grandma. To bad I can’t fly her private Cessna Citation :/ but it makes sense, it’s a lot of money to fly one

Third Flight - Air Macau

Maybe Jeju Air

The third flight in on July 31st from Macau to Seoul Incheon in either the A320 or A321. This time it’s a window seat economy.

Fourth Flight - Air Canada

Definitely the most exited! I will be in Seoul for 3 days and go to the Lotto World and DMZ. I will be flying the 787-9 for the 2nd time, last time JAL but this time Air Canada! I will have a window seat business class!

Fifth Flight - Air Canada

My last flight will end the 4th of August in Air Canada Rouge again. Same as the first, business class. :)

I will make sure to keep you guys updated on August 5th! Stay tuned

5 Likes

Very nice! But why did you make this topic so early when you’re flying in July and August?

1 Like

Just to let everyone know that I will be flying Air Canada for my first time and whether I should choose Jeju Air or Air Macau

1 Like

Definitively go with Air Macau!

1 Like

While you are in Macau, get a Pastel de Nata. It’s a very good portuguese dessert they have since it is a portuguese city :)

1 Like

Air Canada’s 789 Business Class is amazing, only problem is the seats are slightly far from the window so it’s harder to see outside, but I flew in Executive Class with Air Canada in 2017. I’m sure it won’t disappoint (except that I flew Delhi to Toronto and back which is around 14 hours each way!)

1 Like

That’s Great to here! Very exited

1 Like

Definitely will ask my mom to take me somewhere where they have that. Thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.