My First YEAR of being in the IFC!

Hello everyone, as you may see it’s a special day.

One year ago today I joined the IFC. At this time I was a rookie grade 2 pilot. When I joined the community I never thought I’d come to where I am now. Here we’ll look at some accomplishments!!

And many more!!

I have became a grade 4 pilots amd have mad many achievements, all I cant even name!

But in conclusion, thank you guys for everything you have given amd the fun times!.Cheers to many more!!

34 Likes

Congratulations for reaching a year of being in IFC🎉🥳😄

1 Like

Congratulations for being here for a year, we are more than happy to be in that list and have been able to met you!

1 Like

Cheers brotha. Good flying with ya sir

1 Like

woohoo! congratulations on your big acheivment!

1 Like

Congrats! One year IFC, that’s a cool achievement 🎉

1 Like

congrats on 1 year man. You shouldve joined a few days later so we couldve shared an aniversary lol

1 Like

Congrats! It’s amazing to see how you talk about your experience, and it’s amazing to read :D
Cheers!

1 Like

Congrats on one year! Oh wait I have a cake too

1 Like

Congrats on one year! I’m glad I made it here, and even more glad that we are great friends!

1 Like

Congrats man. Its a pleasure flying and working with you on the staff team at ETVA.

Gavin
ETVA 5

1 Like

Niceeeee, congrats on one year here!! ;)

1 Like

happy birthday sir

1 Like

Congratulations! 1 Year Down, Years Ahead To Come Hopefully!!

1 Like

Congrats!!

1 Like

Congrats :).

1 Like

Congratulations for your year anniversary, never stop having fun! Kick the tires and light the fire!

Keep up your excellent work in making @Ethiopian_Virtual a great VA

1 Like

Congratulations @Deakin

1 Like

Congratulations! I recently just hit a year here aswell

2 Likes

It has been a pleasure having you on the staff team here at @Ethiopian_Virtual as our current Vice President @Deakin!! Looking forward to many more to come my friend!

Cheers!

Chaz M.
President and Founder
Ethiopian Virtual Airline

1 Like