My first very Longest Flight (SBGR -> RJBB)

Hello IFC!
I had just landed RJBB from SBGR!
about 23 hours flight!
I am very thanks to controllers.

SBGR G/T @CrusherTaco
SBGR App @MJMN
Fukuoka Center @RadarVectors_Mumbai @Jakub_Astary
RJBB App @United2
RJBB G/T @lew1s_h02

Thank you very much Guys!

24 Likes

Me when I see SBGR or SBSP

7 Likes

Thanks for flying into busy RJBB , was a pleasure to be your Ground & Tower Controller ;)

1 Like

@I_AM_KOREAN_FOX well done doing the route. A whole day lol
I am actually currently en-route to RJBB from SBGR rn approaching off west coast of Greenland & I can see @ariete is behind me so thanks for the heads up! 😎

2 Likes

Are you doing that also? XD

1 Like

amazing 🤯 WOW

2 Likes

Yes and @ariete also about 200+nm behind me:)

2 Likes

Isn’t it run out of fuel if you go the way you’re going? 😂

1 Like

Yea There are a lot of traffic in RJBB 🤣

1 Like

Thanks for coming I-MFOX @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX and hope you enjoyed your flight and the ATC service enroute!

1 Like

@I_AM_KOREAN_FOX, I did exactly the same flight, you and i were behind wach other and there was a 3rd pilot i think he dissappeared 7hrs before landing, i couldn’t get his name as he was just “Pilot” .

We took off 3-5 mins apart. My device started lagging though on approach although i landed safely, it was terrible bcoz it would freeze from time to time.

I had 300pax on board and about 2560kg cargo.
Landed safely eventually.

3 Likes

Is always a honor, I hope you enjoyed your flight, well done

1 Like

so this was the long flight u were talking about. wow. device isn’t gonna like that @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX

1 Like

I think im following you from SBBR, i saw 3 A350 in the same route and follow @MKT

2 Likes

I didn’t board passengers and Cargos XD
Afraid of MTOW 🤣

1 Like

Only Full Fuel

Oh yes it was me 😂 I ended the flight because I wanted to use my ipad in the morning.

2 Likes

Ahahah i see

Well i checked winds and did my calculations, told my pax it’ll be a flight of their lifetime, will be flying for 2days straight, kept the rear end empty so they could do excersises 😂😂.

2 Likes

What a terrible flight for pax…
2days in the SKY Lol

1 Like